Haven Flower Farm

Lockport, LA View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Haven Flower Farm is a wedding florist based in Lockport, Louisiana. This business is both a floral design studio and farm, so soon-to-be newlyweds are sure to receive the freshest blossoms for their wedding arrangements. Owners Reesa and TerriLynn are passionate about providing beautiful seasonal arrangements that enhance any event aesthetic using their locally grown botanicals.

Haven Flower Farm offers both à la carte wedding flowers and full-service collections. Their all-inclusive package covers arrangements for the ceremony and reception, as well as personal flowers. With this service, couples can also avail of delivery and set up to ensure their flowers arrive safely at their venue. Soon-to-be newlyweds celebrating intimate weddings can enjoy customizable à la carte packages that include the arrangements they need without breaking their budget.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Sharon
    Sharon S. Married on 09/10/2021

Excellant Experience with Haven Flower Farm

I consulted with Haven Flower Farm to design florals for my daughters floral themed bridal shower. We communicated via email and also did a site visit to coordinate everything. I provided my color scheme and they designed the most beautiful table arrangements, table garlands, wall swag, etc. I received multiple comments about how beautiful, fresh, and fragrant the flowers were. Reesa knew exactly the look I wanted and absolutely delivered just that. She was professional and accomodating every step of the way and exceeded my expectations. Most importantly our day was special and definitely memorable because of Haven Flower Farm. I would absolutely recommend Haven Flower Farm for all your floral needs. (Sharon St. Pierre)

Team

Reesa Gravois-Arabie
Reesa Gravois-Arabie
Co-Owner

Three adjectives that I would use to describe myself is driven, aesthete, and confident. I have a Type A personality, a passion for sarcastic humor, a love for gardening and a strong sense of home when with my family and close friends. Ask me what my dream job is and I’ve always said, “To work with flowers and plants.” My soul as set afire when we started our farmer-florist journey. I havequickly gained a knack for creating garden styled arrangements by utilize the special flower that we grow on our farm.

TerriLynn Gravois-Arabie
TerriLynn Gravois-Arabie
Co-Owner

Three adjectives that I would use to describe myself is social, grounded, and fun-loving. I am the direct opposite of Reesa which is why we work best both as spouses and business owners. I love meeting new people, spending quality time with our family and friends, and traveling. I am 100% an extrovert. I am the brains and brawn behind the mechanics and the vision for our floral projects. I have a strong attention for detail and tons of patience so those traits have qualified me for the more tedious tasks.

218 Bouverans Circle Lockport, LA, 70374
Location of (Haven Flower Farm)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding