Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Haute Saison Catering

Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

1.5

I used Haute Saison catering for my daughter's bat mitzvah this past fall. George, the director of sales and operations, was friendly, responsive and helpful. However, the food did not meet expectations and was sub-par - not a single guest complimented the food. Since catering costs were a significant percentage of the total event budget, needless to say I was extremely disappointed. I had expected more, given Jan's credentials. Moreover, my contract specified that I was to be invoiced for the final payment after the event. However, I discovered that Haute Saison had charged my credit card for a second payment without my authorization - and this happened during the week leading up to the event. After several calls back and forth, Jan offered me a discount off the final bill. However, this never materialized.

Add to list Edit

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We chose Haute Saison Catering for our sit-down dinner outdoor engagement party. They were prompt and professional and the food was delicious! Lots of compliments on the mini dessert selection! We would definitely consider using them in the future!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When my fiancé and I decided on a small wedding, we knew that we wanted the food to be one of its highlights. Chef Jan and Haute Saison Catering accomplished this with grace and aplomb!

They delivered a first-class reception and a five-course tasting menu for our wedding that married Asian and European, just like our two families. For the reception, we had 7 delicious small bites, including house-cured salmon on rye, green pea mousse and lobster salad, tuna tartar, bao buns with slow-cooked pork belly, duck liver mousse, braised lamb shoulder dumplings and foie gras push-pops. All were delicious, creatively put together (for example, the lobster salad was served in a hollowed eggshell), and enjoyed greatly by our-our guests.

For dinner, we were served five courses, including Hamachi, house-made tortellini, a choice of pan-seared duck fillet or braised octopus, a choice of pan seared Chesapeake rockfish or slow roasted beef tenderloin, and finally a delicious Belgian chocolate creation. The plating was exquisite and the flavors delightful – much more like what one might expect at a high-quality restaurant than at a wedding. At the same time, the service was exceptional. The chef himself came out for each dish to explain what we were being served and to give us an opportunity to ask questions. The servers were courteous and efficient and contributed to an overall smooth and lovely experience.

We originally selected Haute Saison at the recommendation of the superb White Moose Inn, which served as our venue for the event, and we are not sorry that we did! In addition to delivering a great experience and high-quality dining, Haute Saison was responsive and thoughtful in helping us craft our menu. We could not have asked for more. I would highly recommend Haute Saison.

Profile Picture Wayne, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegetarian, American, Asian, Chinese, French, Japanese, Local, Seafood, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up