Winston Salem, NC 27199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Hauser rentals

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/26/2013

Hauser's was by far the least expensive rental company we found for our linens! They were also incredibly flexible, letting my husband come and pick up the linens a few days before the wedding so that we could set up our reception early. Everyone at Hauser's is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. We just had to tell them how many of each size/shape table we had and they figured out what size linens we needed. I will definitely call Hauser the next time I need to rent linens or anything else for that matter!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Debbie · Married on 09/28/2013

These are the nicest people I have ever worked with. They exhibited such patience as I called up to the day before the event and changed things. I have NEVER seen a whole business bend over backwards to fulfill orders for special events like they did. They kept me from becoming stressed and I thanked God over and over for their location in Winston Salem. Their selections are varied and fit a myriad of price ranges and are fairly priced to begin with. They were truly a joy to work with.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2012

3.0

Rented the white wood chairs for our wedding. Very simple process and flexible turn in and pick up

Sent on 10/01/2012