Hassas Photography

San Jose, CA View map
$3,901 Most Popular Price

$3,901 Most Popular Price

We are wedding and portrait photographers in the S.F Bay Area and specialize in creative photography of all kinds. Our ideal clients love the flare of creative photography captured in our work for our couples. In their eyes, wedding photos don't have to be boring.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3901.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3901

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date
    Andrea Married on 05/21/2011
    When it comes to wedding photography, a big percentage of the budget goes toward photography, and that is well spent with Sam Hassas!

For photos that will last and impress for a lifetime, I recommend scheduling your wedding date around Sam's availability! Our Engagement and Wedding photos continue to be our families favorite pictures. We have continued working with Sam for family portraits as our family has grown, from Maternity, to Newborn, to Family and Portraits, and are always pleased and excited for our photos. His artistic eye and inspiration are unmatched! I love seeing his images framed in our home. The quality of Sam's work has left us spoiled where no other photograph can come close. Book Sam for all of your photography needs. Money well spent on photos that you will be pleased with forever!
    Samantha Married on 02/19/2011
    Our search for the perfect wedding photographer spanned countless months and multiple continents, so let me save you the same trouble...Stop looking right now, and book Sam (quickly, before someone else steals your date!) My husband and I were seriously picky when it came to finding the right person to capture our big day, and hunted high and low for a photographer here in Australia who could rival Sam's style, to no avail. We consider ourselves beyond fortunate that Sam could be persuaded to travel across the world for our wedding, and I could write pages and pages explaining what makes him unique, but since this review is bound by the character limit, I'll distill it down to two key things... (1) Sam makes it FUN to be photographed (even if, like me, you're usually camera-shy and can think of nothing worse than having a lens pointed at you all day!) - After spending time with Sam I can say hand on heart that if he wasn't at our wedding as a photographer, we would have wanted him there as a guest! He'll make you laugh, and he'll make you look AWESOME! (2) The pictures you get from Sam when all is said and done will take your breath away. He has an incredible knack for catching on film all the tiny, meaningful moments and details that make you want to look back at a photo again and again - You need only look at Sam's portfolio to see that nothing about a Sam Hassas image is ever stiff or "posed"...It's natural, vibrant, and brimming with emotion. Sam gave us a wedding album which (along with the cat!) is one of the first things I'd rescue in a fire, and we would recommend him unreservedly to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
    Ashley Married on 07/25/2010
    We were referred to Sam through my husband's family friend. He is AMAZING. Our engagement pictures were taken in the pouring rain and they came out so good. See my BIO for the full story on that. We haven't gotten our wedding pictures back yet but I have no doubt they will be outstanding. Sam is a true professional and is pretty much our life long photographer. He is flexible, friendly, creative, funny, and is just really good at his job. Just take a look at his blog and you'll see that the quality of his work is way beyond his prices. His packages are really affordable and he's flexible with them. Book him, you wont be disappointed!

Pricing

Hassas Photography Price Rates

Spencer Boerup Photography Spencer Boerup Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known Sam for quite some time and is a personal good friend of mine. Ever since I have known him, his style continues to evolve and his quality has impressed me from day one. Now that I look at him, and even have the opportunity to shoot side by side with him, he is a true artist and a fun guy to be with. You won't find a photographer equal to his style, quality and personality. If I were getting married again, Sam would be on my short list of 3 individuals in the entire world that I would hire: and as a photographer, I know a LOT of the world's best photographers.

1442 Alma Loop San Jose, CA, 95119
4082051191
Location of (Hassas Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding