Whitesboro, Whitesboro, NY 13492 Map · Phone number

About Hart's Hill Inn

Hart’s Hill Inn is a charming wedding venue located in Whitesboro, New York. It features a picturesque garden for ceremonies, a ballroom for receptions, and even a patio for guests to relax and enjoy the day. The historic Hart’s Hill Inn also provides delicious meal options for you and your guests to enjoy. Having hosted elegant wedding receptions since 1962, the venue now welcomes second and third generations of families who wish to wed where their parents did.

Facilities and Capacity

Hart’s Hill Inn includes several indoor and outdoor options for couples to choose from for their perfect day. Couples are welcome to host their ceremony in the garden, and can choose from either the cozy patio room or the elegant ballroom depending on space and size of the reception. The venue also can be used for various wedding events such as engagement parties, showers, and rehearsal dinners. Hart’s Hill Inn can host a maximum capacity of 500 guests. The facility is wheelchair accessible throughout, pet-friendly, and there is plenty of parking for everyone in attendance.

With more than 50 years of experience, the staff at Hart’s Hill Inn has learned exactly what is required to make any wedding memorable and stress-free for the couple. Along with hosting the ceremony and reception, the venue also provides in-house catering and bar services to make the entire wedding planning process simple. After a tasting, couples can choose from plated, family-style, or buffet meals, and have the option to select hors d’ouerves during cocktail hour. The in-house bar and bartenders serve a variety of drink options at an open, limited, or cash bar, as well as a champagne toast and signature drink. The complete wedding services offered at Hart’s Hill Inn include:

• Event planning
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors permitted
  • Set up and clean up
  • China, flatware, barware, glassware, and linens
  • Wireless internet

History

Hart’s Hill Inn has a fascinating history, which provides for a fun and interesting space for everyone who visits. The original building was created right after the conclusion of the Civil War, as a private residence. When it burned down in 1904, it was immediately rebuilt and remained a home until 1946, when it became a restaurant. The space was purchased and reopened as in inn in 1962.

Follow Hart's Hill Inn on

Tables
0f6e0da7c3220884 1493579630623 19266347034190264003338442484563419455662n

5 Reviews for Hart's Hill Inn

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I are so happy with everything that Scott and the rest of the Hart’s Hill Inn staff did to make our wedding day exactly as we imagined it would be. We were so happy with the incredible service, friendliness, and kindness that Scott and the staff had during the entire process. From the initial planning to the night of, Scott was extremely helpful and made sure everything was exactly as we wanted it to be. We couldn’t have asked for a better day and have Hart’s Hill to thank for that!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kellie · Married on 12/01/2017

I recently had my wedding reception at Harts Hill Inn this past December. Scott and the rest of the Harts Hill staff did an outstanding job. During the planning process, Scott was able to meet with us often to discuss food, decor, etc. at the reception. We had a Friday night reception from 7pm-11pm. Since it was a Friday night, we had free hors d'oeuvres for 260 people, and a free champagne toast for the head table. All of our guests were raving about how great the food and drinks were. There was a large variety of food in the buffet that we chose, and we did an open bar. There was plenty of room for all of the tables and a big dance floor. Everyone liked how open the venue was, with the dance floor right in the center. Everyone could see main events, and felt like they were a part of the reception. All I had to do was drop off my decorations, and the staff decorated for me. It looked absolutely beautiful when I walked in for cocktail hour. Overall, I am just so impressed by how easy it was to work with Scott, and how perfectly the reception went. I definitely recommend Harts Hill Inn!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2014

I was married at Hart's Hill Inn this past weekend and I could not have asked for a better location for our ceremony and reception. Scott and his team were there to answer any questions we had along the way up until the event, and the reception was well staffed so that everything from dropping off our decorations, to the ceremony, to the reception, and pickup the next moring was so smooth and stress-free. The dinner was delicious and - we also ordered the appetizer package which was a huge hit with the guests while we were outside taking pictures. The staff at Hart's Hill set up all of our decorations and centerpieces and the reception was more beautiful then I ever imagined. They even ordered special dessert for us by request and were more than happy to create a lemonade stand for our guests while everyone waited for the ceremony to start. I will be recommending this venue to everyone I know. I received so many compliments on how perfect everything was and I owe a lot of that to the great staff at Hart's Hill Inn.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Hart's Hill Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access