6022 Golden Valley Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55422 Map · Phone number

About Harpist - Reuben Correa Music

Reuben Correa is an Award Winning, Internationally Aclaimed Professional Harpist, Composer and Recording Artist who has been performing at weddings, receptions, and other special occasions for over 20 years. He has developed the sensitivity of a professional ceremony and reception musician who is ready at his harp to play as needed throughout the ceremony.

His music is beautifully arranged for the calming moments, emotionally charged moments and the exciting moments of a wedding.

Here's what others have said:"

Reuben played his harp at our outdoor wedding. He did a fabulous job. He arrived on time and required minimal setup. Our guests loved the music and enjoyed visiting with him at the reception. P & D.

Thank You card received from Micah & Jason, Thank you so much for the wonderful job at our wedding. As I was standing at the altar, I could hear you playing [lightly as we said our vows] and it was exactly how I pictured it. We heard many compliments on your music and are thankful we found you to make our wedding complete! Thanks! We highly recommend him for any event! Santa Clarita, CA August 18, 2008

Reuben performing with his students in the Pavilion at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.
ReubenPerformingataweddingatSummitManorinSt Paul NicesmileIMG2114
Valentines Day Concert Performance at the Landmark Center in St. Paul, MN
Valentines Day Concert Performance at the Landmark Center in St. Paul, MN
Reuben Correa posing with his harp at a renaissance wedding.
Reuben Correa posing with his harp at a renaissance wedding.
Reuben Correa posing with the happy couple after their beautiful outdoor ceremony
Reuben playing at a beautifully decorated Christmas reception/ Open House
Reuben playing at a beautifully decorated Christmas reception/ Open House
Harp music on the beach for an intimate outdoor wedding
Harp music on the beach for an intimate outdoor wedding
Reuben's fifth recording which contains many classical and celtic pieces of music for weddings and...
Reuben performing background music for an elegant dinner.
Reuben performing background music for an elegant dinner.
Reuben's first cd Sea Whisperings is a recording of original compositions, and arrangements of...
Reuben warming up back stage prior to his performance for the JPF Music Awards at the Wild Horse...
Reuben warming up on stage at the Wild Horse Saloon in Nashville, TN. for a performance at the JPF...
ReubenPerformingataweddingatSummitManorinSt Paul NicesmileIMG2114

4 Reviews for Harpist - Reuben Correa Music

Katie · Married on 10/01/2010

Reuben was fabulous. Everything was well organized, he came and set up very independently, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I did all of my planning via email, and felt completely confident in his skills.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Harpist - Reuben Correa Music's reply:

Thanks Katie: I didn't even have to ask for this review you were always so prompt and well organized your self and I loved being a part of your beautiful fall wedding day.
  • Mrs.Hacker

Kate · Married on 08/21/2010

Reuben did a wonderful job! We had an outdoor wedding, and the harp theme was just right for us! His music is beautiful and romantic. We couldn't be happier!!! Everybody at our wedding loved him and his music! Not only is he very talented, he is an amazing person as well. We are so glad we had him perform his music, he added a beautiful note to our wedding, which made us hold our breath while he was playing. Terrific job, Reuben!!! Thank you again for being an unforgettable part of our wedding!
    Kate and Neal Hacker

Sent on 08/28/2010

Harpist - Reuben Correa Music's reply:

Wow! Thanks for the great review! I am so happy that I could be a part of your special day.
    Have a fun life together.
    Reuben

Janise · Married on 05/30/2010

Reuben has a lovely selection of original music.. He really listened to what my daughter wanted for her ceremony and was very easy to work with. He is so talented and seems to enjoy what he is doing. I would highly recommend him! Note: Reuben had us pay 3 weeks before the ceremony. I was a bit nervous about this as this was the only person we did this for. (DJ, Photographer, Officiant all had us pay the balance the night of. It actually worked out great as I didn't have to pull my check book out! I would highly recommend Reuben!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Harpist - Reuben Correa Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 396.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 440.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• 6022 Golden Valley Rd Minneapolis, 55422 See on map