Harpist - Reuben Correa Music Reviews

4 | Minneapolis, MN

4 Reviews for Harpist - Reuben Correa Music

Katie · Married on 10/01/2010

Reuben was fabulous. Everything was well organized, he came and set up very independently, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I did all of my planning via email, and felt completely confident in his skills.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Harpist - Reuben Correa Music's reply:

Thanks Katie: I didn't even have to ask for this review you were always so prompt and well organized your self and I loved being a part of your beautiful fall wedding day.
  • Mrs.Hacker

Kate · Married on 08/21/2010

Reuben did a wonderful job! We had an outdoor wedding, and the harp theme was just right for us! His music is beautiful and romantic. We couldn't be happier!!! Everybody at our wedding loved him and his music! Not only is he very talented, he is an amazing person as well. We are so glad we had him perform his music, he added a beautiful note to our wedding, which made us hold our breath while he was playing. Terrific job, Reuben!!! Thank you again for being an unforgettable part of our wedding!
    Kate and Neal Hacker

Sent on 08/28/2010

Harpist - Reuben Correa Music's reply:

Wow! Thanks for the great review! I am so happy that I could be a part of your special day.
    Have a fun life together.
    Reuben

Janise · Married on 05/30/2010

Reuben has a lovely selection of original music.. He really listened to what my daughter wanted for her ceremony and was very easy to work with. He is so talented and seems to enjoy what he is doing. I would highly recommend him! Note: Reuben had us pay 3 weeks before the ceremony. I was a bit nervous about this as this was the only person we did this for. (DJ, Photographer, Officiant all had us pay the balance the night of. It actually worked out great as I didn't have to pull my check book out! I would highly recommend Reuben!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Carrie · Married on 10/03/2009

Reuben was fabulous! The music was beautiful and his prices were easy on the wallet. We would rec him to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Harpist - Reuben Correa Music's reply:

How kind of you to give me this great review. I had fun working with you.