Harpist - Adrienne Bridgewater

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

Create an elegant ceremony with the beauty of a gold concert grand harp. Adrienne performs a variety of music from classical to sacred as well as contemporary. Visit her website to hear music samples.

Kayla Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrienne was amazing! She had very little direction from me, the bride and she did amazing! My guests were blown away by her music and it was the finishing touch to my wedding! I highly recommend her!
  • User2570156 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Adrienne. Her music was so angelic and just beautiful. My now husband had come up with the idea of having a harpist play for our wedding ceremony and it couldn't have been a more perfect choice. We had an outside ceremony with just under 70 guests. Adrienne has such a lovely natural talent for what she does. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to meet her which I am incredibly bummed about. We live in Chicago and got married in Arizona, therefore all communication was either done over the phone or through email. She was very helpful in providing music selections during different parts of the ceremony. Everyone commented on the beautiful harp music, and just how much they loved and adored it. I just had to write a review because it just set the tone for an incredible memorable day/night. Thank you, Adrienne!!
    Daniel Married on 10/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were looking for a harpist to play very unique music for our wedding ceremony, and we had the sheet music for it. Not only was Adrienne able to learn about 8 songs in limited time, but she did happily, excited for the new music! Hearing her play was absolutely amazing, and everyone was surprised to hear the harp at our wedding playing songs that meant a great deal to our lives. She is amazing, and such a sweet woman! Highly recommended! Thank you Adrienne!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Life Passages, Jen Paul Life Passages, Jen Paul Wedding Officiants

I had the opportunity to work with Adrienne at a Sedona wedding. She did an amazing job collaborating with me as I was the Officiant presiding over the ceremony. Adrienne was flexible and adapted easily to many of the last minute changes. One of the highlights was at the end of the ceremony when the bride and groom were introduced, the fountain behind us went up and Adrienne played a dramatic fairy tale like crescendo on her harp. She is a truly gifted Harpist.

Images by Angela Images by Angela Wedding Photographers

Adrienne has an amazing talent and she is incredibly professional. I welcome the chance to work with her and to refer her. Her music will delight your guests, relax them and definitely entertain them.

Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Wedding Planners

Talented and capable and a job to spend time with! Thank you, Adrienne!

Arizona Ministers
Images by Angela
5.0 out of 5 rating , 39 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Location of (Harpist - Adrienne Bridgewater)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding