Heidi Joy, Singer

New River, AZ View map

$350 Most Popular Price

Hello!

Singing for wedding ceremonies is one of my favorite things to do! When I sang in the church choir at the young age of 15, a couple asked me to sing for their special day, and therein began a 30-year career singing for weddings and other events.

Couples and guests have described my voice as "angelic," "crystal-clear," "controlled," and "absolutely beautiful." I find great joy in being a part of loving celebrations like wedding ceremonies and receptiopns.

Heidi Joy has...

• Sung for hundreds of weddings
  • Majored in Opera Performance at The University of Iowa
  • Local Celebrity in hometown of Omaha, Nebraska
  • Now performs in the Phoenix, Arizona area and beyond
  • Once was hired to sing on the island of Guam
  • Has sung the National Anthem for the US Olympic Swim Trials, MLB, ASU, and the College World Series

Song Choices

You will find an ample selection of songs choices in my wide repertoire from various genres. Or I can assist you in choosing the appropriate music to fit your individual styles. I also take song requests so that you may have the wedding music of your dreams. Here are a few recordings: https://soundcloud.com/heidi-joy-singer

• Ceremony (any accompaniment - piano, guitar, harp, string quartet...)
  • Cocktail Hour / Dinner (small band or one accompanying musician)
  • Reception (Heidi's band, The T-BoneZ, will get your guests up and dancing and having fun)

Send me a message, or give me a ring today! I'm excited to create for you the perfect wedding music on your special day!

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350.00

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

Angela Married on 11/05/2015
    Heidi made our ceremony so special. Her voice is so beautiful and everyone at the ceremony complimented on how the music was amazing.
    Katy Married on 05/22/2015
    Heidi was wonderful to work with! Not only does she have the most amazing voice, she was amazing to work with!

Heidi Joy, Singer's reply:

Thank you, Katy! It was so wonderful to work with you and your lovely family!
    Megan Married on 05/24/2014
    We cannot thank Heidi enough for coming out to our ceremony at Bella Collina and singing for our wedding ceremony. She said "When you say nothing at all" while the bridal party walked down, "Marry Me," by Train, when my dad and I walked down the aisle, and "I can't help falling in love with you," during the ceremony while we did our wine box ceremony. She even got my dad to cry during that song! You were absolutely amazing and I am so glad I found you and booked you over a year in advance. We got so many compliments on how awesome our ceremony was and how perfectly romantic and elegant it was. Thank you so much for traveling, singing, and outdoing yourself four our wedding. We can't thank you enough for sharing in the biggest day of our lives and making it that much more special for us.

Heidi Joy, Singer's reply:

Thank you for the stellar review, Megan! Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and I was simply honored to sing for you. It was so nice to finally meeting you, on your wedding day. You looked stunning! Everything was spectacular! Congratulations!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Catch Light Photography Catch Light Photography Wedding Photographers

Heidi Joy sang at our wedding & reception and was the best we could have ever hoped for. Years later our guests still talk about her gorgeous voice that set the mood for the ceremony and how much fun she made the reception. She was very professional and helped so much with the planning process, giving me one less thing to worry about. If you want a flawless job well done in a professional manner and a kind heart, choose Heidi Joy!

Karlyn Music Karlyn Music Wedding Musicians

Heidi is beyond talented and professional. She will add a beautifully unique touch to your special event. It is a pleasure knowing her as a music professional, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a vocalist of the highest caliber.

Heidi Joy Jazz Band Heidi Joy Jazz Band Wedding Bands

Heidi Joy is a Professional Vocalist, providing Ceremony Music of the highest quality for twenty years.

New River, AZ, 85087
480-865-4068

Please call or email any time! I look forward to speaking with you.
Location of (Heidi Joy, Singer)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding