New River, New River, AZ 85087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Heidi Joy, Singer

Hello!

Singing for wedding ceremonies is one of my favorite things to do! When I sang in the church choir at the young age of 15, a couple asked me to sing for their special day, and therein began a 30-year career singing for weddings and other events.

Couples and guests have described my voice as "angelic," "crystal-clear," "controlled," and "absolutely beautiful." I find great joy in being a part of loving celebrations like wedding ceremonies and receptiopns.

Heidi Joy has...

• Sung for hundreds of weddings
  • Majored in Opera Performance at The University of Iowa
  • Local Celebrity in hometown of Omaha, Nebraska
  • Now performs in the Phoenix, Arizona area and beyond
  • Once was hired to sing on the island of Guam
  • Has sung the National Anthem for the US Olympic Swim Trials, MLB, ASU, and the College World Series

Song Choices

You will find an ample selection of songs choices in my wide repertoire from various genres. Or I can assist you in choosing the appropriate music to fit your individual styles. I also take song requests so that you may have the wedding music of your dreams. Here are a few recordings: https://soundcloud.com/heidi-joy-singer

• Ceremony (any accompaniment - piano, guitar, harp, string quartet...)
  • Cocktail Hour / Dinner (small band or one accompanying musician)
  • Reception (Heidi's band, The T-BoneZ, will get your guests up and dancing and having fun)

Send me a message, or give me a ring today! I'm excited to create for you the perfect wedding music on your special day!

Follow Heidi Joy, Singer on

022902c85fd691e1 Joslyn
Heidi Joy Concert at St Cecilia's Cathedral, 2008
Heidi Joy Concert at St Cecilia's Cathedral, 2008
Performing
Performing
Singer
Singer
Heidi Joy singing at her 9th annual Holiday Joy Concert, held at the Holland Performing Arts Center,...
Wedding Ceremony
Wedding Ceremony
Heidi Joy sings our National Anthem at the Olympic Swimming Trials, 2008
Heidi Joy sings our National Anthem at the Olympic Swimming Trials, 2008
Heidi Joy's 8th annual Holiday Joy Concert at the Holland Performing Arts Center, 2007
Concert
Curtain Call after Heidi Joy's 9th annual Holiday Joy Concert at the Holland Performing Arts Center,...
Heidi Joy sing our National Anthem at the College World Series Championship Game, 2008
Outdoors
Outdoors
022902c85fd691e1 Joslyn

• Videos 6

23 Reviews for Heidi Joy, Singer

Angela · Married on 11/05/2015

Heidi made our ceremony so special. Her voice is so beautiful and everyone at the ceremony complimented on how the music was amazing.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Katy · Married on 05/22/2015

Heidi was wonderful to work with! Not only does she have the most amazing voice, she was amazing to work with!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Heidi Joy, Singer's reply:

Thank you, Katy! It was so wonderful to work with you and your lovely family!

Megan · Married on 05/24/2014

We cannot thank Heidi enough for coming out to our ceremony at Bella Collina and singing for our wedding ceremony. She said "When you say nothing at all" while the bridal party walked down, "Marry Me," by Train, when my dad and I walked down the aisle, and "I can't help falling in love with you," during the ceremony while we did our wine box ceremony. She even got my dad to cry during that song! You were absolutely amazing and I am so glad I found you and booked you over a year in advance. We got so many compliments on how awesome our ceremony was and how perfectly romantic and elegant it was. Thank you so much for traveling, singing, and outdoing yourself four our wedding. We can't thank you enough for sharing in the biggest day of our lives and making it that much more special for us.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Heidi Joy, Singer's reply:

Thank you for the stellar review, Megan! Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and I was simply honored to sing for you. It was so nice to finally meeting you, on your wedding day. You looked stunning! Everything was spectacular! Congratulations!!

Heidi Joy, Singer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Catch Light Photography
    Catch Light Photography Wedding Photographers

Heidi Joy sang at our wedding & reception and was the best we could have ever hoped for. Years later our guests still talk about her gorgeous voice that set the mood for the ceremony and how much fun she made the reception. She was very professional and helped so much with the planning process, giving me one less thing to worry about. If you want a flawless job well done in a professional manner and a kind heart, choose Heidi Joy!

• Karlyn Music
    Karlyn Music Wedding Musicians

Heidi is beyond talented and professional. She will add a beautifully unique touch to your special event. It is a pleasure knowing her as a music professional, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a vocalist of the highest caliber.

• Heidi Joy Jazz Band
    Heidi Joy Jazz Band Wedding Bands

Heidi Joy is a Professional Vocalist, providing Ceremony Music of the highest quality for twenty years.

• New River New River, AZ, 85087 See on map
    480-865-4068 (Phone number)
    Please call or email any time! I look forward to speaking with you.