EQharp

Mesa, AZ View map Visit website
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

EQharp is a business based out of Scottsdale, Arizona that happily provides wedding music services. Owner Emma Quinn is a harpist, teacher, and sound healer who delights in sharing her passion for music with those celebrating milestone moments. For more than 20 years, she has been captivated by the harp and is happy to provide elegant, peaceful soundtracks for special celebrations.

EQharp offers a variety of musical services to fit the unique needs and vision of each couple. An experienced musician, Emma would be happy to perform as a soloist or an accompanist. From the ceremony to the reception, she can be there to provide beautiful music. Emma's style can be described as an ideal balance between tradition and modernity, resulting in memorable melodies for momentous occasions.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp

Team

Emma  Quinn
Emma Quinn
Business Owner, harpist

I am an active orchestral harpist, soloist, accompanist, teacher, and sound healer. I have been performing for over 20 years and (at age 30) I am eager to continue to grow and expand.

I started my career performing at weddings with my mother when I was 12 and have never looked back. I love sharing my gifts to help make a dream wedding their reality!

My orchestral experience spans over 15 years, having had the honor of performing under conductors such as Sir Simon Rattle, Michael Tilson Thomas, Edwin Outwater, and Charles Dutoit.

I have accompanied singers, instrumentalists, harpists, and a host of string players for various weddings and concerts. I helped create and perform in the Phoenix Harp Circle. I’m a board member in our Phoenix Chapter of the American Harp Society, and I am also a happy participant in several larger musical organizations as harp needs arise.

Currently, I have begun the journey into Sound Healing. Far removed from the typical concert venue, I also play with intention alongside sound healers for Vibrational Healing sessions (similar to a Yoga Nidra class). This is something totally new in the thousands of years of music-making, combining a 6-foot pedal harp, an electric lever harp, ancient gongs, and soothing singing bowls to activate our parasympathetic nervous system and facilitate healing. I have medically benefited from this sound healing approach and am wholly humbled by the experience each time.

I am a recent graduate of Arizona State University, before that the San Francisco Conservatory of Music and Interlochen Arts Academy.

6990 e shea blvd suite 110 Mesa, AZ, 85254
Location of (EQharp)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding