Philadelphia, PA 19019 Map · Phone number

Harper Parker Photography 6
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/27/2018

In Sync Photographer Duo

I knew I wanted to hire Alyssa and Tim of Harper Parker Photography for my wedding one day when I observed their work during my sister’s wedding. They are an incredible duo. While taking photos, they are so in sync, allowing all of the best shots and angles to be captured. Their preparedness and attention to detail was so appreciated. Throughout the entire process (engagement shoot to the wedding day), they quickly responded to all questions and concerns. Being the focus of lots of pictures can be overwhelming at times. Both Alyssa and Tim are warm and kind, which made it easier to relax and have fun during the photos sessions. A funny perk- because they are a married couple, they are excellent at modelling poses!  In all seriousness, they are great photographers. Their photos of our wedding have received high praise from many family and friends. Work with Alyssa and Tim, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Carla · Married on 11/18/2017

One of the best decisions we made was contacting Harper Parker for our wedding photography! From the moment I saw their page on The Knot, I knew that they would capture our wedding day beautifully. We were lucky enough to share our journey to the aisle with them. From our engagement pictures session (with our little pup tagging along!) and our wedding day, Harper Parker exceeded every expectation! Not only are Tim and Alyssa incredibly talented, they both possess a welcoming and kind presence. It poured on our wedding day but Tim and Alyssa didn't skip a beat. They regrouped and helped us take gorgeous pictures, all while calming our soon-to-be married nerves. Tim and Alyssa, thank you for everything! You captured all of our special moments beautifully and we could not be more grateful for it!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Harper Parker Photography 7

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

They are absolutely perfect! They captured my day so perfect. Husband and wife duo that work remarkably awesome together! Thank you sooo much again!

Sent on 10/23/2017