Park Mill Drive, Dublin, OH 43016 Map · Phone number

About Harlan's Invitations & Calligraphy

Harlan's Invitations & Calligraphy of Dublin

Serving Central Ohio brides and event consultants for over 30 years! Harlan's is a stationery studio, specializing in branding all aspects of your wedding stationery. We offer custom & pre-designed invitations, calligraphy, programs, seating charts, place cards, menus, table numbers, thank you notes and many other accessories.

Contact us 614.352.9421 or visit us at www.harlansinvitations.com to set up an appointment today!

IMAG1476
Feather
IMAG1476
IMAG1108

4 Reviews for Harlan's Invitations & Calligraphy

I loved working with Cami! I had met her at a bridal show last year and instantly wanted to work with her. She was friendly, professional, responsive, and just a really warm person. We were on a budget and her prices were really reasonable. We had a great experience overall -The only small thing I would have liked better was if she would have reviewed our proofs before sending them to us via email to view because we had some issues with alignment and our font appearing the way we wanted. Other than that, I would refer Cami to anyone!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Jackie · Married on 08/20/2011

Cami at Harlan's Invitations is amazing. From the moment we walked in the door and told her what type of theme and our ideas for our invitations, she was ready with many different types of invitations until we were able to narrow down the options. Once we had them narrowed, then she asked us about our budget and what options we really wanted. She had different ideas to keep our budget low, although we did decide that the invitations were more important than some other detail and spent more money in that area. The invitations were amazing. She captured the style and the tone we were trying to set. She sent me different wordings to help us decide, although in the end I wrote my own. She was patient, even when my guests were not getting back their RSVPs on time. I was pleased with every aspect. Although be careful and check each line very carefully. Two humans and two computers can make for some weird errors. We received so many compliments on our invitations. They were elegant and fun with vibrant colors and professional designs. I would use her again for any other party I plan.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Abbie · Married on 05/08/2010

Had invitation envelopes addressed by Harlan's. They looked beautiful with the existing font and colors. Harlan's also printed a menu for my bridal shower on the same paper used for the shower invitations. Very easy to work with, personable and reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/27/2010

Harlan's Invitations & Calligraphy FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Park Mill Drive Dublin, 43016 See on map