Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number

About Hans Rosemond Photography

Hans Rosemond Photography has made a name for himself in the Denver community as one of the city's most dynamic portrait, fashion, and athletic photographers.

Hans brings his modern, magazine quality aesthetic to traditional wedding photography, bringing an unforgettable look and feel to your special day!

Give us a call today at 720-318-3794 or email us at hans@hansrosemond.com and let us help make your wedding amazing!

Packages start at $1995 for complete coverage!

Follow Hans Rosemond Photography on

f67b46eccc16fd46 Image 4
hrp2666

4 Reviews for Hans Rosemond Photography

Holly · Married on 10/18/2014

Hans Rosemond is one of the best photographers I've ever worked with. As a person involved in media, I've worked with many photographers, and have never experienced a photographer with so much artistic vision and professionalism as Hans. I would hire Hans Rosemond for ANY photo project if I wanted the best possible photo quality. He is not only an amazing artist with a vision for the most unique and beautiful shots, but he is great at coaching people in front of the camera. I've used Hans for a couple of big projects, and he has always made the subjects feel comfortable, beautiful, and manages to find the best angle for each distinct person. He has an amazing setup of equipment, so one would expect that such professionalism would make a photographer intimidating, (if his resume of some of the most beautiful photos isn't intimidating enough), yet he makes people feel comfortable and beautiful, and is so fabulous at directing the subjects while maintaining a friendly disposition, colorful and unique angles, and keeping the subjects at ease. It is SO important to have a great photographer for a big event, and Rosemond is the absolute best photographer that I've ever worked with and I continue to refer him to everyone I know who needs a top quality photographer.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Crystal · Married on 06/19/2014

Hans Rosemond was fantastic to work with. Aside from being extremely accommodating, Hans was very laid back and easy to work with. We have worked with many photographers and Hans' professionalism was unlike any others I have experienced. Not only was he great in person, but we were blown away by the dynamic light in his photography. We had amazing results and would trust no other photographer after our experience. We were so impressed that we had him work on other projects for us in our gymnastics inspired fitness business. Hans is hands-down the best photographer you could choose.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

We chose Hans for our engagement and wedding photos based on his portfolio and were really happy with both results. He was very easy to get along with, listened to our needs and wants, and made a somewhat awkward experience (I'm not a huge fan of getting my picture taken) very enjoyable!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Hans Rosemond Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints