Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist

Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist

Exquisite makeup applications and hair styling for any occasion.

Hanna is a freelance makeup artist located in Seattle,WA, specializing in makeup for weddings, special occasions, and commercial photo-shoots.

Among Hanna's celebrity clients are Joel McHale, Miri Ben-Ari, Stephanie Duchaine, Eugenie Jones, Barbara Bigford, Siona Sammartino, and many others.

Hanna's remarkable attention to detail, her exceptional ability to "see through the lens", as well as her friendly disposition and her immaculate work ethics made her a go-to makeup artist in the area.

She is known for her clean and timeless looks that look stunning in print and on screen. Her work has been featured in print, television, QVC, and numerous fashion shows.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I can not recommend Hanna highly enough!!
Hanna is cool, calm and collected and knows exactly what’s she’s doing! During both the trial and day of, she was totally flexible to any changes I wanted even though I stuck with the first style we did - why mess with perfection?
Hanna is the absolute best and she’s budget friendly too!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna is simply amazing! Not only did she make me, my mom and my maid of honor look beautiful, but she did so with remarkable speed and grace. Hanna was warm and easy to talk to, and she was happy to answer all of our questions while she worked (and even via email afterwards!). We were also impressed by how hard Hanna worked - barely taking any breaks for hours - and she finished all of our hair and makeup ahead of schedule. My self-conscious mom was so happy with her look that she didn't give me the usual complaints about all the photos we took afterwards, LOL! And my maid of honor was transformed from her naturally pretty self to supermodel gorgeous. I highly recommend Hanna!

Profile Picture lisa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Hanna to do my wedding hair and make-up as well as all of my bridal party’s hair and make-up. Hanna was such a lovely person to work with! She is so amazing at what she does and everything is done with a big smile on her face! I told Hanna how I envisioned my hair and make-up to look like and it was like she could read my mind. My hair can be difficult to work with, but she made it happen. After my trial appointment, I wanted to make a change to my make-up and it was absolutely no problem! All of the girls in my bridal party could not say enough great things about theirs either. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I owe that all to Hanna. I would recommend Hanna to ANYONE! She is fantastic.

Profile Picture Allie, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Hanna is extremely talented and passionate about her art. Not only professional, but she goes above and beyond for her clients and is a joy to work with. I continue to hear nothing but great things about her from other wedding professionals and clients alike!

Hanna is so professional, talented, and friendly. She leaves anyone feeling spectacular about themselves not only in the amazing make-up she does, but the sweet way she treats everyone she meets. I highly recommend this professional, both to work with and to hire.

Hanna is really great to work with, and does beautiful work. All of my clients she has worked with looked amazing and were really happy with their makeup.

Seattle, WA 98155   See On Map