Hand 2 Heart Events LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Package Price

Hand2Heart Events LLC s a boutique wedding planning company that believes every couple deserves to enjoy their own wedding and do it without worry and stress!

Do you need help from your engagement through your wedding day because, hey, you've got enough going on in your life? We've got you covered with our affordable Full Service plans.

Are you a DIY bride/groom who just needs somebody to herd those bridal party cats of yours for a rehearsal and make the wedding day run smoothly so you can party? Our Day Of Coordinator service is just right for you.

Need a little more than Day Of, but not the whole enchilada? Try our Month Of Coordinator service. We'll start at least the month before the wedding to make sure you stay on budget and stay calm! We'll even throw in our Day Of Coordinator service to make it all perfect!

Just don't know what you need? A little bit of this, a little bit of that? We can help with our Ala Carte service. So pick and choose what you need us to do to make your wedding fantastic--and worry-free!

Whatever you need, we'll be there for you! Your Day. Your Way! You've got our promise!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kimbrlei
    Kimbrlei M. Married on 06/10/2022

Best of the Best!

Lisa was so incredible as my coordinator. She took the time to understand what I wanted and point me in the right direction when I was unsure. She is incredibly kind, knowledgable, and reassuring. She not only provided recommendations of incredible vendors but also ensured that I stayed on task with upcoming plans and payments to our other vendors. I am a "type-A" kind of person. I stress about details and things being perfect. I knew that during this process I needed someone I could trust and rely on to be like me. Lisa wasn't like me, she was BETTER! I ran into a few issues with my venue and Lisa worked so diligently and professionally to help me get my problems solved while also building meaningful relationships. She went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend hiring Lisa!

Hand 2 Heart Events LLC's reply:

Kimbrlei we are kindred souls and it was an absolute honor to be your planner! Even better than working with you is considering you a friend. Thank you for your kind words! They mean everything to me!
    Grace G. Married on 06/04/2022

Lisa is Amazing!

As a wedding photographer, wedding days can be a make or break without a good wedding planner. Lisa brings so much to the table and made the wedding we worked together flawless through her communication, professionalism, and attention to detail. I hope to work with her again in the future!

Hand 2 Heart Events LLC's reply:

Thank you, Grace! You were so easy and fun to work with and your photos?? AMAZING!! I love everyone! Thanks for making it so special and I can’t wait to work with you again!
    Taylor G. Married on 06/03/2022

Amazing planner(s) who felt like family

Working with Lisa was incredible, she's extremely knowledgeable about all things weddings and etiquette and worked with us to make our day absolutely perfect. She handled many moving parts and some interesting family dynamics with ease and grace and everyone absolutely loved her! Her daughter Kayleigh was also a great help on the day of and put all of my worries to ease. Cannot recommend Hand2Heart enough!!!

Hand 2 Heart Events LLC's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! It was great working with you and you made it fun! I’m so glad I had the chance to meet you! You and Jake are a wonderful couple and it was an honor to be a part of your celebration! Let’s keep in touch!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Hand 2 Heart Events LLC 1
Exclusive

21788 E Stroll Ave Parker, CO, 80138

24/7
Location of (Hand 2 Heart Events LLC)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding