Hammond / Preuss Photography

Tucson, AZ View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Candid, natural, and unique photography for the nontraditional couple.

We specialize in photojournalistic documentary style wedding coverage that is as unique & fun as each of our clients.

While we are based in Tucson, Arizona, we have been lucky enough to shoot all over the country and internationally, so we are available for local and destination weddings.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,700.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Chelsea Married on 03/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hammond/Preuss did an absolutely bang up job capturing the story of our wedding so perfectly. Ryan and Leigh are very nice and easy to be around, so they made us feel very comfortable getting our pictures taken. They are also ninja photographers! At some point, you won't even notice them there, but then, when you look at all your wedding photos, you realize that they were there for everything, from the most special sweet moments, to the sweetest dance moves from your friends, they caught it on film for you to reminisce about later. They took wonderful portraits, but I think we all knew that those weren't the most important photos. My husband and I wanted lots of pictures of our guests, and we sure got them! It truly reminded us of all the love we felt not only for each other on our wedding day, but for all of our guests. Hammond/Preuss is a great team of two talented photographers who you absolutely need as part of your wedding dream team!

Hammond / Preuss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We had so much fun with you guys.
    Tiana Married on 12/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Short review: Ryan and Leigh are amazing! They were always quick to respond, and happy to hear any ideas we had. They blended with the crowd, and were never intrusive. The photos they gave us were beautiful and made me feel like I was back at the wedding, laughing and having fun. I would recommend them to any couple, without ANY reservations.

Long review: After the venue, photography was our biggest vendor purchase, and my husband and I were extremely picky. My husband studied photography in college, and fancies himself a connoisseur. Several of my friends who would be attending are professional photographers, as well, so I wanted to make sure ours was up to snuff.

More than anything, we wanted a photographer—or photographers—who would capture the "feeling" of the wedding. I figured I could get any number of posed photos of friends and family through their own selfies or cameras, so we were looking for a vendor who would get all those other moments that we might miss.

Ryan and Leigh (Hammond and Preuss) delivered and then some! We got so many great photos; even my pickiest family members admitted that they are having a hard time choosing which ones to print. They did take some formal posed photos of family and friends immediately after the ceremony, but the rest are all "in-the-moment." Some are funny, some are sweet, and they all captured the feel of my wedding perfectly.
  • User2132565 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ryan and Leigh are great people to work with, great work!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

5993 E. Grant Rd Tucson, 85712
5203056206
Location of (Hammond / Preuss Photography)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding