Patrick Grimes Photography

Patrick Grimes Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Patrick Grimes Photography

Patrick Grimes has been internationally recognized for his unique, creative, cutting edge photography. He is a member of The Society of Photographic Excellence and Achievement and has earned the Accolades of Photographic Mastery (APM) and Outstanding Photographic Achievement (AOPA). Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) has acknowledged Patrick’s outstanding work with over 100 Accolades of Excellence.

Patrick received his training in photography through university coursework, professional workshops, and practical experience. He has been a professional photographer specializing in wedding photography and portraiture in Tucson since 1983.

Patrick works closely with his clients before the wedding day to determine their exact needs. Whether it is ceremonial or photojournalistic, formal or fun, or a combination of all, Patrick will capture the special emotions and nuances of the most important day of your life in beautifully crafted photographs.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Tucson

16 Reviews for Patrick Grimes Photography

Our engagement shots are gorgeous. Can't wait to take our wedding photos! Also worked with our musician aspect.

Profile Picture User4757412, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was really impressed with his work and very glad I picked him. He has been doing this for a long time in Tucson and knew my venue very well. I loved his ideas, professionalism, and just gorgeous pictures! I had access to over 700 photos, some with beautiful finishing touches, within 4 days on the website and then also sent my own DVD.

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Patrick was timely and fun! We had an awesome shooting our wedding photos with him. He did an excellent job making sure we got all the shots we wanted and more! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture NICOLE, 4/18/14, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful photos! Love working with Patrick, he is a great photographer!

Patrick is a very talented photographer that we enjoy working with. He always makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Patrick Grimes as a unique way of interacting with his clients on a personal level, thus photographing them at the natural best. I always enjoy working with Patrick.

Patrick is so easy to work with. I've noticed when the nerves of the wedding day appear for the bride, Patrick has a way of relaxing them and bringing out the best and beauty in all!

Events