3535 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number

About Hamaholic Studio

Hamaholic Studio is a wedding beauty and health company in San Francisco, California. They are located inside the chic Peninsula Beauty store in Laurel Village. This team of artists specializes in hair and makeup services for weddings and special events, as well as blowouts, wigs and extension styling. They have years of experience working in the beauty industry in Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco, which has shaped their values as well as their hair and makeup skills.

The Hamaholic Studio team works to create a flawless face for you on your special day with professional makeup. They strive to treat all of their clients as they would like to be treated. Hamaholic Studio believes that beauty is inside and out and wants to help their clients look and feel their best by providing exceptional hair and makeup services. Plus, they can accommodate a maximum group size of 10 individuals. Their wedding beauty and health services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
Follow Hamaholic Studio on

hair wedding christina wide
Groom kissing his bride
Groom kissing his bride
Spring wedding look | Photography by JBJ Pictures: www.jbjpictures.com. Makeup: Jocelyn Ly w/...
Bride embraces her groom as she gets kissed | Makeup: Hamaholic Studio. Photo: Michele Shore...
Bridal dress and bouquet
Newlyweds, bridesmaids, and groomsmen
Newlyweds, bridesmaids, and groomsmen
Outdoor wedding
Outdoor wedding
Bride and her groom | Makeup: Hamaholic Studio Hair: John MartoneJBJ Pictures: www.jbjpictures.com
Bridesmaids with the bride | Makeup: Hamaholic Studio Bride's Hair: John Martone Bridesmaid's hair:...
Bridal gown and bouquet
Bridal gown and bouquet
hair wedding christina wide

12 Reviews for Hamaholic Studio

Gwen · Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely the BEST!!!!

Jocelyn and her team were simply the most talented ladies i have ever had do my hair and makeup. Being the mother of the groom and having two days of wedding events these ladies deserve a million stars.
    Thank you for making me so so beautiful.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Hamaholic Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Gwen, you’re amazing!! We’re so happy we got to work with you and the family! We hope to work with you again soon!

Mai Sedki · Married on 12/29/2018

The best make up artist/hair stylist

There are not enough stars on yelp to express how wonderful and amazing Jocelyn is! From the moment, I contacted her for hairstyling and make-up for my wedding to the end result, everything was beyond perfect! She was super responsive and followed up very closely when we were scheduling the session. Arrived perfectly on time despite crazy traffic that day and extracted what I truly wanted for my day without me even realizing it. I was not even sure how to describe what I wanted for my hair and make up but she was able to not only help me envision it but also make it a reality. She was very attentive and beyond patient with all my requests. I had never worn make up before this day and was worried about how I would feel but she somehow was able to make me look glammed up, feel like me and look very natural all at once. She spent extra time and care in making sure my hair would stay put throughout the night (and was very successful). My make up and hair were amazing for the night and I felt wonderful with everything! I am so happy and lucky to have chosen her for this very special night!
    Besides being an amazing stylist/make up artist, she is a wonderful, kind and caring person and I would recommend her to everyone and would definitely go back to her again for anything else in future!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Karen · Married on 10/15/2017

Joy is great! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos! The make up didn't smear and the hair stayed despite it being a windy day!

I've gone back to her since then for hair cuts and hair and make up for other events too!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Hamaholic Studio's reply:

Thanks so much Karen for letting me do your engagement photos and for coming back for other services!

Award

Hamaholic Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00