Atlanta, GA 30326 Map · Phone number

About Halle Neeley, Events & Designs

Halle Neeley Events and Designs is an Atlanta based wedding planner specializing weddings for the modern millennial bride.

Follow Halle Neeley, Events & Designs on

Halle Neeley, Events & Designs 3
  • Bianca

Bianca Brown · Married on 03/23/2019

Phenomenal!!!

Halle was such a pleasure to work with. If I ever felt stressed she easily made me feel at ease. She answered every phone call, every email and every FaceTime. She made the days leading up to the wedding and my wedding day a success. If you are looking for someone that is dedicated to you... Halle is definitely that person. I would recommend her to anyone and I would definitely try to use her again for another event in the future. Thank you so much for everything you are amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Modern Professional Wedding Planning at it’s Best

I would HIGHLY recommend Halle of Halle Neeley Events and Designs. Not only is she knowledgeable about the business of wedding planning, she is extremely professional, thorough and kind. From day 1 of my wedding planning, she took every vision I had for my wedding, personalized it for my husband and I , and even made expert suggestions based on my style. She kept everything within budget and met my every worry with a solution. She provided me with checklists that kept me on schedule, communicated my needs and expectations to vendors, and beautifully designed my day. My husband and I are forever grateful to Halle for making our day the most memorable of our lives. If we had to go back, we would choose Halle 100X over and not change a single thing about our day. She caters perfectly to the modern romantic bride on a budget who is looking to have and elegant and memorable wedding day.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Janai Wright · Married on 06/23/2018

Look no further!

Halle is PERFECTION! She is super organized and knows everything there is to know about weddings! She has so many great ideas and her patience is something to admire, and I teach Kindergarten :)! Everything was absolutely perfect! I never imagined that I would be so calm on a day I thought would be so stressful. We can't thank you enough Halle!!

Sent on 03/26/2019