Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About B For Beaute.co

B For Beaute.co is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist located in Atlanta, Georgia. From engagement photo shoots to wedding celebrations, the luxury beauty service is ready to create the look you’ve always desired. You can count on B For Beaute.co to bring out your timeless beauty.

Experience
B. Gandy is the founder and principal artist of the company. She has more than 10 years of professional experience.

To learn about your dream wedding look, the beauty service provides consultations, hair trials and makeup trials. The company can also provide men’s grooming services and group discounts. Examples of their hair services include:

• On-site hair

50e9d7d7b5c76ae7 1517376416 3646807e9fbdbede 1517376416228 3 FullSizeRender 3

10 Reviews for B For Beaute.co

SM · Married on 10/10/2019

Effortless Wedding Day Look

I was planning a wedding remotely and asked a friend if she help me find a make up artist in the Atlanta area for a wedding on 10/10. My search criteria was simple, I wanted an artist that could enhance my look while still making me look recognizable. I wanted a make up artist that was skilled, experienced and professional. My friend shared B's instagram page and I was taken back. The photos I saw looked effortless. From foundation color matching to warm hues on the eyes. The make up looked amazing! I immediately contacted B for a consult and she put together a vision board of potential wedding day looks and the rest was history. B is extremely responsive. I probably texted her 1 million questions about make up and skin care and she always answered with expert level answers. She was a bride herself so understands what brides go through. She is flexible, punctual , and patient, everything you need in an artist. Your investment will not go to waste.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Lesly

Lesly · Married on 04/07/2019

My Wedding Day was Amazing!

Bee is amazing! I felt and looked amazing, I can not thank her enough. She really listened to what I wanted and executed flawlessly. She is super professional and knowledgeable, friendly and so sweet. During the bridal preview, she noted all the characteristics of my skin, what would work well and what didn't. She followed up the next day, to see if there was oiliness, if any and noted how long the application lasted so that she could adjust it for my wedding day.

I booked her for myself, bridal party and all the mothers. My entire bridal felt so beautiful, my mom literally had her own photo shoot she was happy with her look. In every picture, from the beginning of the evening to the very end, my make up looked amazing. She was so efficient, made sure to stick to my schedule, but didn't comprise the integrity of her work. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing

If you are looking for a makeup artist for any event please look no further! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Bee. Her professionalism, skills, and love for her craft put her a step above the rest. I hired Bee to do my makeup for myself and my bridal party and she did not disappoint. I received so many compliments on how naturally beautiful everyone looked that day and I even had people say how refreshing it was to see bridal makeup that did not overshadow the bride. I can honestly say that every time I look back at my engagement and bridal photos that I am pleased that I recognize myself in each photo. Bee made me look glamorous and feel comfortable in my own skin and as long as she is available I will be using her for any future event that calls for her glamourous touch! Please do not hesitate to check out her work on her Instagram page. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Award

B For Beaute.co FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Shaving
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• Elle Nicole Events Wedding Planners

I came to Atlanta for a wedding industry conference and needed make up services for a cocktail party. I was referred to B by a colleague. I reviewed her work and booked her very quickly. What I enjoyed most about working with B is that she truly enhances your beauty. The make up was really light and I had this dewy glow. Not only did she do my make up but she also provided make up services for two of my other colleagues who were so ecstatic with their overall look. Book B if you are looking for someone who is knowledgeable, attentive and knows how to enhance your natural beauty.

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 39901 See on map
    9:00am-8:00pm
    Location of (B For Beaute.co)