B For Beaute.co

Atlanta, GA View map

B For Beaute.co is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist located in Atlanta, Georgia. From engagement photo shoots to wedding celebrations, the luxury beauty service is ready to create the look you’ve always desired. You can count on B For Beaute.co to bring out your timeless beauty.

Experience
B. Gandy is the founder and principal artist of the company. She has more than 10 years of professional experience.

To learn about your dream wedding look, the beauty service provides consultations, hair trials and makeup trials. The company can also provide men’s grooming services and group discounts. Examples of their hair services include:

• On-site hair

• Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$160.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80.00

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing
Waxing

Liz P. Married on 06/28/2021

Do not hesitate to book bforbeaute.

I don’t usually wear much makeup, but when I came across B on Instagram (@bforbeaute.co) I knew she was beyond talented and I had to have her team on my big day. From our first conversation, she was incredibly professional and kind. My bridal party which ranged in age and skin color was thrilled with their look. AND our glam withstood the June weather and lasted all day! I honestly have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. B is an expert.
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 06/25/2021

Celebrity Bridal Experience for Affordable Price!

Bee is truly one of a kind! She was one of the first vendors that I hired, and she came so highly recommended. Her calm and warm aura exudes through the phone, and I knew I had to book her.

For our engagement shoot, I actually had made a mistake in the day/time, and she was flexible and she came to beat my face to perfection. She truly calmed me down (it was raining like crazy all morning) and she gave such sage advice. And she’s HILARIOUS!

Leading up to the wedding, Bee and her team were spot on with communication, and were super detailed. On the day of, she and her assistant were on time, prepared, and full of positive energy. My bridal party LOVED Bee!! My sisters and mother had never worn false lashes, and Bee hooked them UP!

She slayed my makeup SO well, and also touched me up for my reception, after the ceremony. People said my makeup looked red-carpet worthy, and I literally have no complaints. Bee truly is a must-book—DO NOT WAIT!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/12/2020

The Best Bridal Make Up Artist!

I met Bee 2 years ago when I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding. It was my first time getting my makeup professionally done. I was blown away with how beautiful I looked. The best part was I still looked and felt like myself, just a little more razzle dazzle. Beyond being a professional, Bee just made me feel comfortable and she has such an amazing personality. My husband and I were scheduled to get married in September 2020 but Covid had other plans. When I had to reschedule, she was very accommodating. On my big day, Bee and her team arrived early and they worked so well and efficiently together. ( there were a total of 4 make up artists) I couldn’t believe how quickly they got all of 15 us together. Myself and each one of my girls looked beautiful! Even when Bee had to leave, Ashley stayed behind. She made sure when I did cry she fixed any little thing that was out of place. She did things beyond what many make up artists might not do, helped with holding my dress, swatting always mosquitos lol, getting pesky ants that were trying to get in my dress. All of my girls even got a lip kit refresher and she gave me the cutest makeup bag with my name and a refresher and blotting tissues. I cannot thank Bee enough for the amazing service herself and her team provided me and my girls. It truly was an luxurious experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Elle Nicole Events Elle Nicole Events Wedding Planners

I came to Atlanta for a wedding industry conference and needed make up services for a cocktail party. I was referred to B by a colleague. I reviewed her work and booked her very quickly. What I enjoyed most about working with B is that she truly enhances your beauty. The make up was really light and I had this dewy glow. Not only did she do my make up but she also provided make up services for two of my other colleagues who were so ecstatic with their overall look. Book B if you are looking for someone who is knowledgeable, attentive and knows how to enhance your natural beauty.

Atlanta, GA, 30345

9:00am-8:00pm
Location of (B For Beaute.co)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding