Duluth, Duluth, GA 30096 Map · Phone number

About Kristina Ross Artistry

Kristina Ross Artistry offers on location bridal services in makeup and hairstyling. Its founder, Kristina Ross-Jones, is a veteran makeup artist and Master Cosmetologist with years of experience working in the beauty industry. Kristina works to highlight the natural beauty already present in clients, enhancing their best features in order to help them look and feel their absolute best.

Experience
Kristina began her career assisting senior makeup artists on the set of photo shoots and music videos. Since then, Kristina has made a name for herself providing makeup application for numerous mediums, including runway, video, and print. Her artistry has been featured in Atlanta Tastemaker Magazine, Atlantan Bride Magazine, Munaluchi Bridal Magazine, and several other publications.

Kristina Ross Artistry offers beauty services for groups of up to 5 individuals, with group discounts available. In addition to makeup services, Kristina also offers hair styling, updos, and false lashes. Consultations and trials are available so that clients can discuss their beauty vision.

Follow Kristina Ross Artistry on

Kristina Ross Artistry 2
Kristina Ross Artistry 3
Kristina Ross Artistry 4

Nancy · Getting married on 10/19/2019

She is amazon very good at what she does to make you look your very best

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Merry

Merry · Married on 12/31/2018

Miracle Worker

Kristina is fantastic! She does a great job, but also makes the process so fun. My mom, my sister, and my best friend loved her. My mom had never had makeup done professionally and had concerns and Kristina scheduled time to do a separate call with her to ease her concerns.

I had her come back to touch me up for my evening event and she spent time redoing my hair because the extensions I had chosen gave me a headache.

I would recommend her one hundred times over!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Kristina Ross Artistry 5
    Kristina Ross Artistry 6
    Kristina Ross Artistry 7
    Kristina Ross Artistry 8

Ty · Married on 05/07/2018

Kristina - You are beyond Amazing and Completely Incredible when it comes to your craft! I first inquired about Kristina for my engagement party, I was a little nervous as I did not wear makeup often and it was all new to me. She completely understood and insured me that I will still look like my Beautiful self and she was only there to enhance my perfect features ( boy did she make me feel good about myself :) ). The day of my engagement party she arrived on time with the biggest smile and ready to get started! I on the other hand was going crazy because my hairstylist cancelled on me (think twice before you decide to hire a family member) and all I had were supplies to do a bun :(. All I could do was cry, not even my fiancé could cheer me up. I will always remember how Kristina kneeled down next to me grabbed my hands and said to me that today was a special day, my special day and we were going to get through this moment together. She did my makeup and hair!!! This Beautiful young woman was my life saver!!! I could not stop hugging and thanking her and hugging and thanking her some more :)... Needless to say I booked Kristina for my Bridal Shower and my Wedding and it is not only because of how talented she is when it comes to her craft, but how she saw me through a crying breakdown and how she showed by her actions that you ( her client ) is/are a priority to her when you book with her from the beginning to the end!

~Ty

Sent on 10/01/2017

Kristina Ross Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Duluth Duluth, GA, 30096 See on map