351 Loomis Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA 30312 Map · Phone number

About Emily J MUA

Emily J Makeup Artist is a makeup artist in Atlanta, Georgia offering services for weddings and special events. Emily Juarez offers her diverse expertise to create looks that highlight each client’s innate beauty, making each and every client feel radiant for their special day. Her refined and artistic talents are available for brides and members of the bridal party.

Experience
Emily Juarez’s makeup experience spans wedding, television, film, fashion and editorial mediums, among others. Following her education and training in stage and film makeup, along with fashion and fine arts, Emily Juarez refined her craft at Lancôme Cosmetics before working as a freelance makeup artist. Her makeup services are displayed in various national television news stations and other fields, such as commercial, corporate and print media.

An variety of wedding service packages are available, including a Pre-Wedding Trial, Bronze Bridal Package, Silver Bridal Package, and Gold Bridal Package, along with other possible services. Makeup services offered by Emily J Makeup Artist include the following:

• Contour makeup

dele and cathy 408
d649f250cb5ae6d7 1519179515 d81f028e8d561310 1519179514 96e54807a25d0276 151917

6 Reviews for Emily J MUA

Shari · Married on 10/07/2018

I am so incredibly happy that Emily did my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids' hair and makeup, on my recent wedding day. She is a talented, kind, and hard working artist. She made us all look exquisite and totally enhanced the way we looked. I wouldn't change a thing, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

Emily did my makeup for my wedding and I absolutely loved it! She listened to what I wanted and flawlessly executed the look I was going for. She has a great personality and is fun to work with. She is extremely professional and her knowledge is extensive. My makeup didn't budge the entire day and I felt beautiful through the end of the night. I highly recommend Emily to anyone! She is the exact type of person you would want doing your makeup on the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Gina · Married on 06/03/2017

Having Emily as my makeup artist was such a great experience. I did not know it at the time I booked her, but it turned out that my photographer is good friend's with her, and I was that much more relieved since Emily has done amazing work for her in the past. She truly has an artistic eye, and with my being picky and all I am so thankful she was available for my wedding date. My mother-in-law, and sister had their makeup done by her and they both looked beautiful, and I received lots of compliments on how makeup turned out for the big day! She's very easygoing, and her professional attitude helped ease my mind that much more on an already stressful day. Thank you so much Emily!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017