Cumming, GA, Cumming, GA 30028 Map · Phone number

About Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry

Primrose HMUA is moving to Georgia!!! Currently only booking weddings for the Atlanta area.

Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry is a beauty vendor in Atlanta, Georgia. Jocelyn, the founder and owner, loves everything about beauty and strives to make sure that each client feels their absolute best on their wedding day. She is on top of the hottest hair and makeup trends and is constantly searching for new looks to try and master. Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry's main goal is a happy bride. They believe that the job isn't done until the client is satisfied.

Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry provides completely customized looks so you can get exactly what you're looking for. From romantic updos to a sea of loose waves to intricate braids and beyond, your dream hairstyle is attainable. Whether you want to simply enhance your natural beauty with a delicate makeup look or go bold and glamorous with a smokey eye and bright lip, Primrose HMUA will help you find the right look for you.

Primrose Hair and Makeup is available to come to you for your big day and save you an extra trip. Your entire bridal party will be pampered and beatified to feel and look their best. Trial runs are available and recommended to make sure your vision of your wedding look is everything you hoped it would be.

Follow Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry on

24 Reviews for Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry

• Brenda

Brenda Cargin · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Jocelyn was great!

I had a couple of last-minute changes come up that left me without a hair and makeup artist just days before my engagement photos, and Primrose HMUA saved the day! Jocelyn was extremely responsive and prompt and handled everything with the utmost professionalism. I felt confident that she was not going to flake on me (as I had already experienced with someone else). She accommodated all of my requests on such short notice and made me feel at ease.
    The hair and makeup looks she did were exactly what I wanted and she made sure to check in throughout the process to confirm that we were on the right track for completing my vision. I mentioned that my hair won't hold any body or curl and not only did she take that into consideration when planning out the look, but she was able to actually make it hold up against the elements! My hair looked amazing for the entire shoot.
    I can't say enough great things about Jocelyn. Thank you so much Primrose HMUA!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup!

Jocelyn was amazing to work with! I was a little late in booking a hair/makeup artist for my wedding and was panicking a bit, until I found Jocelyn! She was so wonderful and accommodating. I met with her for a trial and she was very thorough, making sure I loved everything. I had a big wedding party and Jocelyn was able to bring two other artists with her, on-site (up Big Cottonwood Canyon!), to do our hair and makeup. They were all very professional, arrived on-time and brought their own chairs/mirrors/lighting! All of my girls, moms, and I looked gorgeous. Everyone was very happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Jocelyn!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amy · Married on 09/02/2018

Jocelyn was so great! She has a killer price for what she provides, by far cheaper than most anything else I was able to find and for great quality. She helped make my wedding day look to be exactly what I wanted and what I felt comfortable with. She knew I never wear make-up and didn't want an overdone looks and she made it perfect

Sent on 10/09/2018

Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 86.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Cumming, GA Cumming, GA, 30028 See on map
    8084920011 (Phone number)
    Location of (Primrose Hair and Makeup Artistry)