Haley Nicole Floral

Santa Monica, CA View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Haley Nicole Floral is a floral design service based in Santa Monica, California that specializes in providing clients with beautiful fresh flowers for their weddings. Owner and lead designer Haley Harrison has 10+ years of experience designing wedding and event flowers and loves to share her knowledge and passion for flowers with others. We service Los Angeles and its surrounding areas. We would love to play a part in your special day and create something unique and beautiful just for you!

Haley Nicole Floral provides full-service florals for weddings including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony backdrop and aisle flowers, table centerpieces, rehearsal dinner flowers and more! We also provide the delivery, set-up and break down of all flowers and decor.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Erika Married on 08/06/2022

Perfect flowers

I loved working with Hayley. She was very responsive, flexible, and truly talented. The flowers for my wedding were better than I pictured and brought me to tears when I saw them! Everyone at our wedding was commenting on how lovely the flowers were and how they tied everything together. The night before we had some last minute changes and Hayley was able to make the adjustments no problem.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 07/31/2022

Amazing florals

Haley's florals exceeded my expectations! I hired her for my wedding and had such a good experience that my MIL ended up hiring her for the rehearsal dinner flowers as well. She created a mood board for me based off of a rough idea of what I was thinking, and listened to any thoughts or concerns I had about layout and pricing. She is very reasonable and did a fantastic job! She was on time for the wedding and even incorporated my grandmother's lace into the bouquet! She dreamed up a better color pallette than I ever could and executed it flawlessly! My wedding planner also said she was a breeze to work with! I highly suggest hiring Haley Nicole Floral for any event!
    Kyra C. Married on 07/23/2022

A Dream Come True!!

I cannot express how perfect Haley was for our day! She brought our vision to life exactly how we pictured it, and our guests were in awe. The flowers I wanted evolved over the course of our planning process, but she adjusted without a hitch. She was responsive, punctual (very early!), and such a kind, calm, delightful person to work with. One of the best decisions we made!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2522 4th St Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Location of (Haley Nicole Floral)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding