Haley Nicole Floral Reviews

Haley Nicole Floral 7
  • Logan

Logan Zamora · Married on 06/07/2019

Incredible!

Choosing Haley to be my florist was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She took my vision and a few ideas and really made it come to life. She was professional, friendly and very accommodating to any changes. She is so incredibly talented and very passionate about making her clients happy. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Haley Nicole Floral 8
    Haley Nicole Floral 9
    Haley Nicole Floral 10
    Haley Nicole Floral 11
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Oneal Sweat · Married on 03/16/2019

I'd choose her over and over again!

Haley was such a blessing to our wedding! She was referred to me by another vendor and from the moment we met was so sweet and willing to do whatever she could to make my day perfect! She went out of her way to make sure every detail was just how I wanted it and make it more that i could have ever imagined. She was also very willing to work the budget i had in mind. Any time i need floral arrangements for an event, I will 100% use Haley!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Haley Nicole Floral 21
  • Trang

Trang Pham · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Florist In Town

Haley made my dream wedding come true without breaking the bank. Most importantly, she is so professional and easy to work with. I was very specific about every little details and she made it all happen. Everything about wedding planning is stressful, you need to work with vendors who care about you and do their best to accommodate you on your special day without costing you an arm or a leg. I am recommending her to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Haley Nicole Floral 22
    Haley Nicole Floral 23
    Haley Nicole Floral 24
    Haley Nicole Floral 25
    Haley Nicole Floral 26
  • Amyx

Amyx · Married on 04/27/2019

Haley brought my vision to life perfectly!

Haley did a fabulous job on our wedding flowers! She brought my vision to life perfectly. Especially since there wasn't anything out there exactly how I wanted it. Her prices were good and she worked with me to change numbers and even add florals to a balloon wall, which looked amazing. If your considering hiring Haley, just do it! You won't regret it. She is super sweet and a perfect florist for your wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2019