Haleigh Nicole Photography

Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 83

About Haleigh Nicole Photography

Either you’re here because you’re engaged to the love of your life or you’re here because you love gorgeous portraits! Regardless of your photography needs, you’re in the right place and I’m so glad you’re here! I am a photographer based out of Orlando, Florida, and working with my best friend/boyfriend to serve awesome people like you! For over 8 years, I have been fortunate enough to wake up to my dream job! With over 35 weddings and over 60 portrait clients under my belt, I am able to confidently guide you through your wedding or portrait session & deliver the highest quality of images.

For me, every session is a celebration. When the rest of the world is chaotic, I retreat back to my camera to do the one thing that makes sense - capturing life as it happens. It doesn't always happen as planned. The weather doesn't always cooperate and timelines sometimes get shifted. Regardless of the setting, my why is simple. We aren't going to be around forever. We don't know how long life truly lasts. I capture the moments that need to stay in memory. The ones your family will want to look back on. The ones that will bring joy for eternity. I'm here to steer you in the right direction and make sure you have memories that will last for generations to come. Each person's story is unique, which is why I still love what I do 8 years after getting started. I would love to get to know you and to hear your story. This is what I'm all about.

WE'RE GOING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.
Your wedding is going to be the first big investment of your life together. All of your time and energy is going into the day as well. We want you to have the most amazing photos because they are the only part of your day (besides your rings) that are going to be around as long as your marriage. Your flowers may be preserved, and your cake will last until your first anniversary, but they won't be the same as you remembered.

Your photographs are the only physical way you’ll be able to relive your day in 30-50 years. We don't want you looking back thinking, "I thought there were more tears or joy. I thought I looked better than this. I don't remember my day like this." We want you to look at your wedding photos with your spouse (and all future generations) in 50 years and for the emotion to jump off the page. We want you to relive the memories with your next generations exactly as they were and remember how AMAZING your day was.

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE
With sewing kits, double stick tape, Advil, mints, and any other items you may need in tow, we are prepared for any part of your big day. We know that things can go haywire, and we are there to have your back. Our experience in the theatre (yes, we both took costume construction courses) has helped us go above and beyond in the scariest moments of your day. We strive to make your day as smooth and fun as possible for you. We take the stress off your shoulders so you can enjoy yourself. The happier you are, the more amazing your portraits will be.

HOW MUCH DO WE COST?
Most couples spend between $2000 and $4000 with us for full wedding coverage, which includes high resolution digital copies of your photos. We customize each quote because the truth is, all weddings are different. We want to make sure you have what you need, and take out what you don't.

City Hall and elopements are less. We love destination weddings and travel (you may be eligible for free travel if you're going to our dream locations). Also, if you are really, really into us and our photography but aren't sure your budget is going to be a match, reach out to us anyway! We really will try to customize your package for your budget. If it's just not possible, we have great referrals for you with similar styles.

Follow Haleigh Nicole Photography on

Haleigh Nicole Photography 5
Haleigh Nicole Photography 6
Haleigh Nicole Photography 7

Angelica · Getting married on 07/12/2019

Haleigh is a fantastic photographer and our photos were beautiful!

We contacted Haleigh days before our trip to Orlando in hopes of finding a local photographer to take our engagement photos that was available last minute. We lucked out! Haleigh was punctual, professional, and affordable. Her photos are absolutely beautiful-- she is truly the best!

Danielle · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Haleigh did an amazing job on our engagement pictures! She was professional, creative, reasonable, and easy to work with. Coming from out of town, she helped make it easy for me to pick locations and ensure that they were not damaged from the 2017 Fall hurricane. Our pictures turned out better then I would have ever expected! Each photo was beautiful and appeared natural. They were all edited in an extremely timely manner and I couldn't love them more! Thanks so much!

Shiraz · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything you could ask for!

Where do I start... Haleigh and Jack, you were both so much help and fun to have to shoot our wedding!
    Thank you for the sneak peak with my girls, we will forever remember that moment we got to share. Jeff and I really appreciate everything you assisted with. Also, thank you Haleigh for keeping me calm when the weather wasn't lookin too good... So glad it all worked out perfect! Cant wait for all the beautiful photographs 🤗

Haleigh Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Orlando, Florida, FL 32819 See on map