Haleigh Nicole Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I’m Haleigh, the owner & principal photographer of Haleigh Nicole Photography. I'm a twenty-something, small town girl from Northern New Jersey, now residing in Orlando, Florida. Most days you can find me listening to a variety of podcasts, playing with my sweet cocker spaniel, or planning my next grand adventure. I'm slightly sarcastic and overly passionate about my work. I work side-by-side with my wonderful fiancé, Jack, and couldn't be more grateful.

I serve brides and grooms who not only want natural, fun loving photographs telling the intimate story of their day, but also a photographer who will be there through every step of their wedding, from the beginning stages of planning through the final reveal of photographs. I help my brides and grooms to constantly laugh while also supporting them through the stressful times.

Why We Photograph Weddings

My dad was diagnosed with end-stage kidney failure on December 31, 2018 and end-stage incurable cancer on January 8, 2019. That’s when everything changed for me from a wedding standpoint. The week we found out about the cancer, I laid in bed and just started crying. Jack asked what I was thinking about. I told him that I was so afraid that my dad wouldn’t be at my wedding day. All I could think about was the typical wedding day, having him walk me down the aisle, and our dance together. I imagined what it would be like not having him there for that and it terrified me.

At the next four weddings we had that spring, 3 our brides or grooms didn’t have their parents. Every father-daughter or mother-son dance had me crying behind the camera. But our brides and grooms were so strong and pushed through because they had their other family and closest friends by their sides. These experiences made me love my couples even more and showed me what truly mattered on a wedding day.

As wedding photographers, we focus on capturing the intimacy, joy, and true love story of a wedding day. We want you to remember every part of your day in the most genuine way possible. This is why we have specialized in weddings and continue to make our clients' love stories the top priority.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 12/12/2021

Beautiful Pictures & Amazing Photographer!!

Haleigh Nicole Photography has been one of the most precious blessings in our lives. Haleigh and Jack have captured so many amazing moments for myself and for my husband and I. I first met Haleigh in 2019 when I reached out to her for theatre headshots, and she exceeded my expectations. I was really nervous going into the shoot because it was my first time doing anything like it, but she immediately calmed my nerves with her hilarious jokes and personable nature. My now husband, David, accompanied me on this photo shoot, and after we saw how amazing Haleigh and Jack were as a team and artists, we knew we had to book a couples photo shoot with them. We proceeded to have the best time at the next shoot, and Haleigh was able to capture our love so vividly and perfectly. Flash forward a few years, David and I had no questions about who we wanted to capture our engagement shoot and our wedding. Despite the Florida rain, Haleigh and Jack were able to produce gorgeous photos of our engagement shoot. It was a total “Notebook” movie moment, and the photos are truly stunning. Our wedding once again blew our minds as we looked through these precious moments in time saved forever. Haleigh’s work is truly magical and our pictures will last us a lifetime, a gift that is so special and worthwhile. We could not be happier with our choice in Haleigh Nicole Photography, and we highly recommend to anyone looking for their memories to be captured in a beautiful way!
  • Livia
    Livia R. Married on 08/29/2021

Best decision we made!

Haleigh and her husband Jack were such an asset to us on our wedding day! They were so helpful and orginized and would quickly answer any questions I had during my planning process. The day of they were on time and prepared, I didn't have to think about anything. They had a list of all the guests and combinations of family members we wanted photographed and family pictures were quick and efficient. They had beautiful ideas for our bridal party and couples pictures and they have a great balance of pose suggestions and capturing candid moments. We got several preview photos that same night! We waited no more than a week for the rest of our album and we are absolutely in love with our shots. I couldn't be happier with Haleigh and would absolutely suggest her work to anyone!
  • Colleen & Alex
    Colleen A. Married on 05/11/2021

Perfection

Could not have had a better experience so far with Haleigh and Jack. We spent weeks in cahoots planning a surprise proposal for my girlfriend. They were so accommodating to any and all requests I had and even went above and beyond the call of duty suggesting things I hadn't thought of. Very professional, kind, and personable. And most importantly, the quality of their work is impeccable. Everyone who has seen the candid shots of the proposal, and our 30-minute session immediately following our big moment, has been blown away. Thanks to Haleigh Nicole Photography, we have captured a moment that we'll cherish for a lifetime--and I managed to make two new friends in the process! Zero complaints and all the praise to these two and their kind spirits and quality work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Nicole & Michael
    140 photos · 09/01/2018

Pricing

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

106 Club Villas Lane Orlando, FL, 34744

10AM-6PM every day
Location of (Haleigh Nicole Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding