Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches

North Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches is a professional hair styling and makeup artistry business based out of North Palm Beach, Florida.

Owned and operated by Katie McCaskill, Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches can help you look your very best for your big day or special event.

Our passion is to make people feel beautiful, emphasizing their best features to make them pop, and though we are based in North Palm Beach, we travel all throughout South Florida! This includes Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Boca, Delray, and more.

Experience:
Ownder and operator, Katie McCaskill, has been styling hair and makeup professionally for over 10 years, having received her esthetician and cosmetology license from Palm Beach Academy of Health and Beauty in 2008. Throughout her many years in the industry, she has worked for Chanel, Dior, and MAC Cosmetics as a freelance makeup artist.

Katie offers her skills on location. Consultations and trials are offered.

Services:

• eye makeup
  • contour makeup
  • fake lashes
  • natural makeup

Please go to the website http://www.makeupwithkatie.com/contact-1 and fill out the contact form for information on packages and up to date pricing!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cali C. Married on 03/11/2022

Absolutely Stunning!!

Katie is an absolute rockstar when it comes to hair & makeup. I found her through my planner and could not have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous without feeling like I was over done. My hair and makeup lasted through out crying, rain storm, and dancing for 5 hours straight!
    Katie was super easy to communicate with and made the entire process so smooth and enjoyable. I was able to do a trial before my wedding day which was a huge plus so we could get to know each other and try out the style I had in mind.
    Katie brought two other girls to the morning of and they were just as amazing! They made everyone look and feel so beautiful. They also were a blast to work with, it felt like we were getting ready with one big group of friends! Highly highly recommend Katie!!
    Liz M. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I've never felt so beautiful!!

Katie was so wonderful to work with, from our first consultation phone call up until my wedding day. She was excellent to communicate with and offered ideas and suggestions based on the vision I had for both my hair and makeup for the big day. I absolutely loved everything about my wedding day look and truly felt like the most beautiful bride. Thank you so much Katie for helping to make my day so special! I highly recommend Katie to anyone and everyone looking for a hair and/or makeup artist for their wedding!!

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches's reply:

Omg! I was so happy to see this!! Thank you so much for leaving a such a wonderful review! Working with you and your close friends and family was a pleasure!! You were absolutely gorgeous! Can鈥檛 wait to see your pictures!
    Lindsey R. Married on 11/13/2021

Perfect keys wedding

Katie was amazing for my wedding. My hair and makeup were perfect. She did majority of my bridal party as well and even was able to get an extra girl in within our timeline. Super talented and so grateful that she made me feel beautiful and the most important person in the room. To me that was extra special. I felt like katie was 100% there for me alone, while also making my closest friends/family beautiful. I wasn鈥檛 able to have a trial due to how last minute I planned and she still understood what i wanted. Thank you!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches 1
Gift
Lashes will be included in makeup application prices!

The Reserve Vintage Rentals The Reserve Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Katie Mccaskill was an absolute pleasure to work with and her work speaks for itself! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for Hair and Makeup services.

North Palm Beach, 33408
561-255-6651
Location of (Hair and Makeup of the Palm Beaches)
North Palm Beach, Florida North Palm Beach, FL, 33408

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding