Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez

Flagstaff, AZ View map

Maria D. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful work

Such great quality of work and very reasonably priced!! Sonia listened to everything i wanted/asked for and made me feel so beautiful on my big day! She also did about 10 other people the day of and she made them all look so beautiful even the ones who were very picky about what they wanted! Would definitely recommend her for any hair and make up needs!
    Tricia Married on 09/30/2017
    Sonia was wonderful she did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. Her prices are very reasonable and the trial was included. Her salon was easy to find and very nice. On the wedding day she came to me and it was worth the extra charge. She was very flexible and professional if I am ever in Flagstaff and need my hair and makeup done I will definitely use Sonia again!!

Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez's reply:

Tricia thank you so much for your kind words and for posting these pictures! You were such a joy to work with and you looked amazing!! Congrats again!
    Moira Married on 06/17/2017
    Sonia was so wonderful to work with! We eloped in Flagstaff so I found her on WeddingWire. She was very prompt and friendly in her responses, but she was even better in person! I met Sonia one month prior for a hair and makeup trial. Since we were traveling from out of town, she was very accommodating and flexible to work with our schedules. Her work was not only amazing on both the trial and the big day, but also her company was so genuine and heart felt! Highly recommend!!

Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez's reply:

Moira thank you! You completely made my day! I hope you had an amazing wedding day and I wish a lifetime of happiness to you and Anthony! Brides like you are what make me love my job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

619 N. Humphreys Flagstaff, 86001
Location of (Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding