13 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez

Fake Lashes (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
13 Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez Reviews

Sonia was wonderful she did an amazing job on my makeup and hair. Her prices are very reasonable and the trial was included. Her salon was easy to find and very nice. On the wedding day she came to me and it was worth the extra charge. She was very flexible and professional if I am ever in Flagstaff and need my hair and makeup done I will definitely use Sonia again!!

Photo for Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez Review
Photo for Hair and Makeup by Sonia Almendarez Review
Profile Picture Tricia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sonia was so wonderful to work with! We eloped in Flagstaff so I found her on WeddingWire. She was very prompt and friendly in her responses, but she was even better in person! I met Sonia one month prior for a hair and makeup trial. Since we were traveling from out of town, she was very accommodating and flexible to work with our schedules. Her work was not only amazing on both the trial and the big day, but also her company was so genuine and heart felt! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Moira, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sonia did both me and my mother's makeup for my wedding in Flagstaff this past week. Not only did it turn out beautifully, Sonia was awesome! Very professional and lovely to spend an afternoon with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Sonia was recommended by a close friend. I did my hair and make up trial with her and was very impressed. Her prices are reasonable and she works with your ideas. Sonia is very friendly and fun, definitely made the hair and make up the day of the wedding super fun.

Profile Picture heather, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Sonia is absolutely awesome!!! My hair and make up were perfect!!! Exact how I wanted.
Her flexibility also surprised me. Due to weather conditions, my wedding antecipated for hours and she was able to acommodate me.
She is also easy and fun to work with!
Absolutely love the results and recommend her services!!!!

Profile Picture Leticia, 2/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She is absolutely amazing! She did my hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it! She's extremely professional and was very easy to work with! She truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride and the best part her price is very reasonable! If your looking for someone with a great personality who's really good at what they do... SONIA is the one you want!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sonia was wonderful! She was very helpful, accommodating, professional, and just a lovely human being. She travelled to us and was very prepared and extremely respectful. I cannot recommend her highly enough—to the extent that my maid of honor also hired her for her wedding! She did a beautiful job in all respects.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Sonia did my makeup for my wedding and she was absolutely fantastic!! After showing her a couple photos of what I was looking for, she created a makeup look that was PERFECT! The makeup lasted for more than ten hours without any change and didn't irritate my skin. It held up through tears as well as my naturally oily skin. She was super easy to work with, accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend Sonia!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

i showed Sonia a picture of how I wanted my hair on my wedding day and she had me come in for a free trial before the event. After fussing with my hair for a while she decided that to achieve the look I wanted it would require pin curls. Since time was limited on the free trial day we did not do the pin curls so I could not see exactly what my hair was going look like on the big day, however, the trial prepared Sonia. She came to my house with everything she needed (including an accurate estimate of time) and far exceeded my expectations. My hair was on point! If you are trying to decide who to get your hair done by I highly recommend Sonia!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My maid of honor and I drove all over Flagstaff trying to find a make-up artist for my wedding day. When we met Sonia, we loved her portfolio and decided to work with her... we are so happy we did! She is amazing, down to earth, really listens to you and makes everybody look perfect. I had a day wedding on a Sunday, and she was at our venue at 7am, ready to go! My make up and curls lasted the whole day.. (I still was having photos taken at 8pm!). Those early hours before your ceremony are probably the craziest, and you definitely want somebody like Sonia around: She's calm and soothing, very patient, listening carefully to make-up and hair requests from my mom and mother-in-law, who both looked amazing. I highly recommend her work! :)

Profile Picture Cecilia, 6/26/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sonia is such a wonderful person, she did exactly what i asked for, a sort of modern pin up girl make up look. My hair was way fun I had a birdcage veil and hand made feather flower, so I wanted all of my hair pined in curls in a very loose and low bun. It all came out so perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sonia was incredible!! I found and fell in love with her work on a website, but had to look her up on Facebook to contact her, she got back to me within an hour.

My wedding was very early in the A.M. We met at her salon by 6am, maybe even earlier. She was bright and happy even though it was sooo early. My hair and makeup were perfectly done, she really listened to what it was that I desired. I highly recommend Sonia for her work, she is extremely professional, yet easygoing.

I trusted her for my most important day and she could not have done a more perfect job. Her passion for hair and makeup really shows through, I am so thankful that I found her!! She is awesome!!!

Sheila Jones
Bright Tutoring CEO

Profile Picture Sheila , 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sonia was fabulous. My hair and make-up was thing I did not have to worry about.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/14/08, 1 Review