449 highland drive, Los Osos, CA 93402 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Hair and Makeup by Angell

Everyone is different so I try to bring a personal touch to every bride. I blend your vision of how you want to look for your wedding with the knowledge of how to style your hair and makeup, to complement your facial structure, skin tone, hair color and wedding apparel.

I help everyone in the bridal party to feel comfortable and at ease on your busy wedding day. Getting ready for your wedding day should be filled with love and laughter, for you, your family and your bridal party.

You receive a free trial run for the bride just prior to the wedding, to plan just what you want. On your wedding day I go on location and do hair and makeup for the entire bridal party.

I have over 30 years of experience including hair and makeup on television commercials, music videos, advertising photography, political candidates, news anchors and more. I’ve been a wedding professional since 1996 and a member of the Central Coast Wedding Professionals. (CCWP)

With over 700 weddings under my belt and many years of doing hair and makeup I can honestly say…..I love what I do….! And as you can see from below and on the website, so do my brides:

• “You truly helped to turn my wedding day vision into a reality!!” Darcy P.
  • “Not only did you make me look beautiful but I felt stunning all day and all night long.” Mandi R.
  • “You’re a wonderful person and have a special calling! Keep up the great work for all those other brides!” Rhonda
  • “What a special gift you have. As a mother, I can’t explain what it meant to me to see how beautiful my girls looked.” Diane S.
  • “Thanks for being so patient with me last Saturday. I know I must have seemed a little pesky, but you were just so nice and calm.” Ginny

• Artista Makeup

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

27 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Angell

Trista · Married on 04/25/2015

I found Debra via a web search and she is a true gem! We exchanged emails and then talked by phone and immediately I felt a connection. I met Debra for the first time in person the day before our wedding. She listened and took my idea and made it a reality. My hair is just past my ears but she managed to create an "up do" that looked like I had shoulder length hair. My make-up was perfect. As our wedding was in the late afternoon I wanted to keep the make-up light, no heavy eye and a fair amount of shimmer. She did it - it was perfect! She even used her magic skills to cover up my tan lines (I wore a strapless dress). I think my favorite part was that the morning of our wedding we woke up to rain - Debra called me around 10am to reassure me that the rain was due to pass by Noon and sure enough - by the time she arrived at 2pm the sun was out the sidewalks were drying. She truly has a talent and we are blessed she shares it with wedding parties along the central coast. Thank you Debra for helping make our day so special.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Samantha · Married on 01/24/2015

I just loved her! She did such an amazing job! First she was so comfortable to be around. She is funny and just had amazing positive energy. I was so relaxed with her. She made me look great for my rehearsal. Then on the wedding day she showed up very early which was such a relief because as a bride you fear something going wrong or running late. She also did my mom's hair and makeup and she looked absolutely stunning. She did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup and couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend her to everyone for any special occasion they might have.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Hair and Makeup by Angell's reply:

Thank you so much Sammy for your kind words. You have an exciting future in front of you and I wish you and Chad the very best! Please give my regards to you mom...a
    Debr

Marcie · Married on 01/03/2015

Debra does a great job with hair and make-up, and my wedding day hair turned out even better than during our trial! She let my entire bridal party get ready in her home so we could go straight from her salon to the venue. She really made the entire process easy and enjoyable.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Hair and Makeup by Angell FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Image Paradigm Studio
    Image Paradigm Studio Wedding Photographers

Debra's work is beautiful. As photographers we notice the fine details. Her bridal hair creations and elegant make-up are clearly the result of experience, training, and love of her craft. We give her a heartfelt "thumbs up".

• 449 highland drive Los Osos, 93402 See on map