214A Grenadier Dr, Liverpool, NY 13090 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About H. Hawkins Photography

H. Hawkins Photography, brings a creative, artistic eye to capture the memories of your wedding. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, full of so much joy and emotion, a day you will want to remember forever. So little of your day will remain and be preserved when it's all said and done, but your wedding photos are the one element that will capture the spirit of your day and will be priceless to you. Of all the types of photography I do, weddings are my passion. Perhaps its because I’m a hopeless romantic at heart, or maybe its because I love catching the look on the groom’s face as his bride walks down the aisle. I truly look forward to hearing from you and how I can capture these priceless memories for you.

old hickory farm weedsport ny wedding pictures 2 51 676209
old hickory farm weedsport ny wedding pictures 2 51 676209

9 Reviews for H. Hawkins Photography

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Perfection

Hannah was a breath of fresh air to work with. She was responsive to all correspondence and took a lot of time to meet with us and discuss what we wanted for our wedding photos. She was organized and did a great job capturing the most important parts of our special day.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Joleen · Married on 05/19/2018

Hannah and Andrew were absolutely amazing to work with. I can be difficult finding a wedding photographer, but after talking to her on the phone...I knew she was the one. She is emotionally connected to her clients and work. They captured every detail and then some. The pictures were beautiful and we received that back very quickly. Hannah would be my 1st choice for any couple looking for a true professional!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough about Hannah! She is easy to work with, when it came to engagement pictures she was on board to travel out to the country just so my husband and I could get pictures at his family's property. Then when it came down to the wedding she sent us a wedding questionaire that helped us to decide what it was we really wanted from her and her second shooter Aka her awesome husband Andrew on our day. She sat down with us to decide timeline. And the day of the wedding everything felt so natural. I cannot wait to see all of our pictures although I'm already super pleased with the ones she posted on her blog! Thanks Hannah.. as they say Happy Wife, Happy Life.. so thank you for telling our story through pictures!

Sent on 06/19/2017

H. Hawkins Photography Pricing

H. Hawkins Photography Price Rates

H. Hawkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Hannah and Andrew have been an exceptional team providing stellar customer service and some of the most amazing photos capturing all of those unique moments that only a true artist can see... A truly dynamic duo who will always go above and beyond for their clients!

• Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting
    Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Wedding Planners

The demeanor of a photographer makes such a difference! Hannah's smile brings out the best in people and it shows in her work. She's a professional who rolls with the demands of the day- you'll truly have great photos and enjoy her presence with you all day!

• Marys4everflowers
    Marys4everflowers Wedding Florists

I have had the Opportunity to work with H.Hawkins Photography and the photographs of the wedding are breath taking. I highly recommend using this photographer for your event.

• 214A Grenadier Dr Liverpool, 13090 See on map