Gypsy Sol Makeup Artistry

Sykesville, Maryland View map

Gypsy Sol Makeup Artistry is a makeup artist in Sykesville, Maryland, who believes in customizing wedding day looks to bring out inner beauty. Owner Sydni Muranaka is a licensed cosmetologist and certified makeup professional who uses her expertise to ensure that clients’ final looks exceed what they expected. Gypsy Sol Makeup Artistry believes that all looks should be true to each person’s one-of-a-kind nature. Syndi and her team have been in the business of beautifying for more than 10 years, so they’re sure to make you really shine when it counts.

Gypsy Sol Makeup Artistry may work on location or at their studio in the Baltimore area to apply eye makeup, false lashes, and other application techniques. Additionally, they’re connected with hairstylists whom they can recommend, if clients request. Gypsy Sol’s services include:

• Brow/lash tinting
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Makeup trial

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 12/11/2021

Sydni is a gem!

Sydni was amazing to work with! I actually reached out to Sydni because she did my sisters wedding and she definitely left an impression then! She’s very kind and very friendly. We had a makeup trial a few months before my wedding and it went perfectly. We took pictures and then she had me text her if I wanted any adjustments after wearing the look for the rest of the day. After seeing myself in differently lighting, I did have a few changes which she was happy to make. She definitely made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I couldn’t be happier with how my makeup turned out and how it lasted all day even after dancing the night away! My bridal party was also thrilled with their makeup looks as well. Thank you so much Sydni! I truly appreciate you.
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 08/14/2021

The best!

I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Sydni! She was amazing in every single aspect of the process. She was so easy to work with which was such a breath of fresh air in the wedding madness. She was so helpful as I reached out to her so many times to ask her opinion about timings and her advice. She could not have been nicer and was so quick to respond. Not to mention her TALENT! I loved my trial and could tell that Sydni listened to everything that I was saying and she did not disappoint! When it came to the big day, she arrived early to get set up, which was also a breath of fresh air. She also catered to every girl, their skin, their makeup preferences and their vision. Everyone was raving about how much they loved their makeup and how amazing Sydni was the entire day. I would not look anywhere else, you will not be disappointed!
  • Anjela
    Anjela V. Married on 06/20/2020

Syd is the true definitely of talent!

While the pandemic may have slowed us down, my husband and I were not going to allow it to affect our future! Sydney did such an amazing job on my bridal make up! Not only was she super efficient, she also knew exactly what to do to make your vision come true! I would 100% recommend using Gypsy for any important events you may have! Date nights are always a good time too! It doesn’t hurt that the girls are all incredibly sweet!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

7604 Main Street Sykesville, Maryland, 21784
Location of (Gypsy Sol Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding