Birmingham, AL 35205 Map · Phone number

• Madeline Hulsey
  • Melissa Moore Bogardus
  • Hair & Make-up by Morgan E. Johnson
Gypset Beauty Co.

4 Reviews for Gypset Beauty Co.

Kristina · Married on 09/24/2016

I'm so glad that Gypset was a part of our special day. They listened to me and worked with me to make sure that I was 100% happy. They are the absolute sweetest and do a fabulous job. Not only did they do an amazing job on my hair and makeup, but they did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids' hair and makeup as well! Gypset turned out to be absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

I found Gypset online and immediately liked the boho vibe, which I prefer over the beauty queen look. Kim with Gypset is super sweet and helpful, she worked with me to finalize my look and was super easy to work with and communicate with. All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and I was super happy with her!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

Gypset beauty co exceeded all of my wedding beauty wishes! Both Kim and Hannah are so sweet and they are blessed with an incredible talent that will make any gal feel STUNNING on their big day! I LOVED my hair and so did ALL of my bridesmaids, Hannah is truly a hair guru! Both of these ladies will take any vision you have and make it better than you could imagine! So many people complimented me on my hair on my wedding day. I can't say enough great things about Gypset beauty co, they were great with communicating, extremely flexible, and so easy to work with (I was a bride from out of state and they made the "destination wedding" process so easy!) I hands down would recommend them to any future bride! Cheers to these ladies and Gypset beauty co!

Sent on 05/25/2016

1 Real Wedding

• Birmingham, 35205 See on map
    2057990105 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gypset Beauty Co.)