GV Photographer

Fraccionamiento Mediterranea #11, colonia El Tezal, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, MX 23450 Map · Phone number
5% Discount
Most Popular Price $2,928
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About GV Photographer

I'm Gonzalo Verdeja. I was born In Spain and 9 Years ago I moved To Cabo "The Paradise". I love green open spaces and the simple beauties of nature. I like to wake up early, I like coffee but not more that one cup, I love to spend time with my girlfriend, run with my dog "Bruce" and swim in the Ocean.

I began my photography career shooting surf photography several years ago, then I moved to wedding photography seven years ago. Photography is my passion and It's what I live, eat, and breathe. I receive a bunch of mails from brides telling me how happy there are with their pictures but for me the biggest title ever is coming from my mom who says that Im the best photographer ever.

Follow GV Photographer on

GV Photographer 5
GV Photographer 6
GV Photographer 7

Robert · Getting married on 10/26/2019

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Gonzalo!! From the start he was very responsive and made it very easy to coordinate the logistics of our session! This was My Fiance and I’s first experience with any sort of professional photographer so we were both a little nervous as to what to expect! With that said, Gonzalo was so kind and guided us the entire way through! From helping us pick the PERFECT location to meet our “Sunset Beach” idea, to directing the entire shoot. Gonzalo put us in dozens of poses and different locations along the beach to capture all of the beauty the location had to offer!!! He even captured our candid goofy moments which was awesome!! We will definitely be contacting Gonzalo for our wedding next year in Cabo!!! Thank you, Gonzalo!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    GV Photographer 8
    GV Photographer 9
    GV Photographer 10
    GV Photographer 11
    GV Photographer 12
    GV Photographer 13

GV Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I am looking forward to your big day as well! Thank you for choosing GVphotographer!

Renee · Married on 04/21/2019

Gonzalo was so amazing to work with. Prior to meeting Gonzalo, my fiancé and I were at first a little uncomfortable with just being in front of a camera, however, Gonzalo made us feel so at ease and we ended up having so much fun at our engagement session! He is a very kind, genuine and easy-going photographer who works so hard just to make sure his clients get the best shots. He gave us guidance on how to post/what to do while also taking candid shots of us. We absolutely love all of our photos thanks to his amazing hard work and his creative eye. Would definitely recommend him to anyone! These are a few of my favorites from our shoot

Sent on 08/26/2018
    GV Photographer 14
    GV Photographer 15
    GV Photographer 16
    GV Photographer 17
    GV Photographer 18

GV Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the review Renee. Your kind words are very much appreciated.
    Best wishes to you both for your future together
  • Rachel

Rachel Brady · Married on 02/22/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Gonzalo was absolutely amazing! He met with my then fiancé and I before the wedding to get an idea of what we wanted to capture for the big day and also gave insight to what things we could also do. The day of, he was excellent! He was professional and captured the day perfectly. The images he got we will cherish forever. If you're looking for a wedding photographer in Los Cabos/Cabo San Lucas are I would definitely recommend him, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    GV Photographer 19
    GV Photographer 20
    GV Photographer 21
    GV Photographer 22
    GV Photographer 23
    GV Photographer 24

GV Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazing words Rachel! It was a pleasure being there for your wedding and taking pictures of your amazing family and friends. Wish you the best and I am so happy to know you enjoyed the images.

GV Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 917.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,928.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GV Photographer 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Anna Gomes Photo
    Anna Gomes Photo Wedding Photographers

Gonzalo Verdeja is a superb local Cabo photographer, achieving stunning images with a style that mixes photojournalism with spectacular portraits. He is also very reliable and knowledgeable, I highly recommend him.

• Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design
    Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Wedding Planners

An excellent choice in a photographer for your Los Cabos wedding.

• Fraccionamiento Mediterranea #11, colonia El Tezal, Cabo San Lucas Puerto Vallarta, MX, 23450 See on map
    6241374427 (0052) (Phone number)