GV Photographer

Fraccionamiento Mediterranea #11, colonia El Tezal, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, MX 23450 Map · Phone number
5% Discount
Most Popular Price $2,928
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About GV Photographer

I'm Gonzalo Verdeja. I was born In Spain and 9 Years ago I moved To Cabo "The Paradise". I love green open spaces and the simple beauties of nature. I like to wake up early, I like coffee but not more that one cup, I love to spend time with my girlfriend, run with my dog "Bruce" and swim in the Ocean.

I began my photography career shooting surf photography several years ago, then I moved to wedding photography seven years ago. Photography is my passion and It's what I live, eat, and breathe. I receive a bunch of mails from brides telling me how happy there are with their pictures but for me the biggest title ever is coming from my mom who says that Im the best photographer ever.

Follow GV Photographer on

GV Photographer 5
GV Photographer 6
GV Photographer 7

Robert · Getting married on 10/26/2019

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Gonzalo!! From the start he was very responsive and made it very easy to coordinate the logistics of our session! This was My Fiance and I’s first experience with any sort of professional photographer so we were both a little nervous as to what to expect! With that said, Gonzalo was so kind and guided us the entire way through! From helping us pick the PERFECT location to meet our “Sunset Beach” idea, to directing the entire shoot. Gonzalo put us in dozens of poses and different locations along the beach to capture all of the beauty the location had to offer!!! He even captured our candid goofy moments which was awesome!! We will definitely be contacting Gonzalo for our wedding next year in Cabo!!! Thank you, Gonzalo!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    GV Photographer 8
    GV Photographer 9
    GV Photographer 10
    GV Photographer 11
    GV Photographer 12
    GV Photographer 13

GV Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I am looking forward to your big day as well! Thank you for choosing GVphotographer!

Renee · Married on 04/21/2019

Gonzalo was so amazing to work with. Prior to meeting Gonzalo, my fiancé and I were at first a little uncomfortable with just being in front of a camera, however, Gonzalo made us feel so at ease and we ended up having so much fun at our engagement session! He is a very kind, genuine and easy-going photographer who works so hard just to make sure his clients get the best shots. He gave us guidance on how to post/what to do while also taking candid shots of us. We absolutely love all of our photos thanks to his amazing hard work and his creative eye. Would definitely recommend him to anyone! These are a few of my favorites from our shoot

Sent on 08/26/2018
    GV Photographer 14
    GV Photographer 15
    GV Photographer 16
    GV Photographer 17
    GV Photographer 18

GV Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the review Renee. Your kind words are very much appreciated.
    Best wishes to you both for your future together

Stacey · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Where do I begin? From the moment we spoke with Gonzalo for the first time on the phone, I knew that he would be the photographer to capture not only our wedding day, but our love story! Gonzalo was that photographer to ask about our story, how we met and what we enjoy doing together on a daily basis. Photography is so much more than a job for Gonzalo. His talent & passion for photography is truly admirable! It’s so evident that he genuinely cares about each and every couple that he works with. He has a gift for seeing things differently than everyone else and for taking the most incredible pictures! Gonzalo is a true artist that will capture the traditional wedding photos that you ask for but he’ll also capture so many memorable moments that you didn’t even notice! His pictures will leave you speechless and wanting more! The pictures that he took on our wedding day left us absolutely amazed and in love with his work! Gonzalo made Michael and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He even coached us when we asked for advice on how to pose or where to look! Gonzalo and his team are extremely talented, very professional and so down to earth! He and his team made taking pictures so much fun and we had an absolutely blast working with them! I find it hard to put into words just how much we love our pictures and how thankful we are for having chosen Gonzalo to capture our forever session and wedding day! He has given us some of the most incredible pictures that so many of our family, friends and others have fallen in love with. These pictures are simply one of a kind and we will treasure these pictures forever! I highly recommend working with GV Photography and we personally can’t wait to work with him again!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    GV Photographer 19
    GV Photographer 20
    GV Photographer 21

GV Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 917.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,928.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GV Photographer 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Anna Gomes Photo
    Anna Gomes Photo Wedding Photographers

Gonzalo Verdeja is a superb local Cabo photographer, achieving stunning images with a style that mixes photojournalism with spectacular portraits. He is also very reliable and knowledgeable, I highly recommend him.

• Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design
    Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Wedding Planners

An excellent choice in a photographer for your Los Cabos wedding.

• Fraccionamiento Mediterranea #11, colonia El Tezal, Cabo San Lucas Puerto Vallarta, MX, 23450 See on map
    6241374427 (0052) (Phone number)