Puerto Vallarta, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,928
Availability Check your date

About GV Photographer

I'm Gonzalo Verdeja. I was born In Spain and 9 Years ago I moved To Cabo "The Paradise". I love green open spaces and the simple beauties of nature. I like to wake up early, I like coffee but not more that one cup, I love to spend time with my girlfriend, run with my dog "Bruce" and swim in the Ocean.

I began my photography career shooting surf photography several years ago, then I moved to wedding photography seven years ago. Photography is my passion and It's what I live, eat, and breathe. I receive a bunch of mails from brides telling me how happy there are with their pictures but for me the biggest title ever is coming from my mom who says that Im the best photographer ever.

Follow GV Photographer on

our wedding day 2 2
los cabos wedding photographers

26 Reviews for GV Photographer

Robert · Getting married on 10/26/2019

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Gonzalo!! From the start he was very responsive and made it very easy to coordinate the logistics of our session! This was My Fiance and I’s first experience with any sort of professional photographer so we were both a little nervous as to what to expect! With that said, Gonzalo was so kind and guided us the entire way through! From helping us pick the PERFECT location to meet our “Sunset Beach” idea, to directing the entire shoot. Gonzalo put us in dozens of poses and different locations along the beach to capture all of the beauty the location had to offer!!! He even captured our candid goofy moments which was awesome!! We will definitely be contacting Gonzalo for our wedding next year in Cabo!!! Thank you, Gonzalo!!!

GV Photographer 1
    GV Photographer 2
    GV Photographer 3
    GV Photographer 4
    GV Photographer 5
    GV Photographer 6

Renee · Getting married on 04/21/2019

Gonzalo was so amazing to work with. Prior to meeting Gonzalo, my fiancé and I were at first a little uncomfortable with just being in front of a camera, however, Gonzalo made us feel so at ease and we ended up having so much fun at our engagement session! He is a very kind, genuine and easy-going photographer who works so hard just to make sure his clients get the best shots. He gave us guidance on how to post/what to do while also taking candid shots of us. We absolutely love all of our photos thanks to his amazing hard work and his creative eye. Would definitely recommend him to anyone! These are a few of my favorites from our shoot

Sent on 08/26/2018
    GV Photographer 7
    GV Photographer 8
    GV Photographer 9
    GV Photographer 10
    GV Photographer 11

GV Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the review Renee. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Best wishes to you both for your future together

Cici · Getting married on 02/16/2019

My fiancé and I went to Cabo for vacation during Labor Day weekend . I found Gonzalo on instagram and booked an engagement session with him when we got to Cabo. Gonzalo is really professional and nice to work with. He provided guidance for how to pose and made us look really natural in the pictures . He took lots of beautiful pictures of us on the beach and also with some beautiful sunset background . He is patient and willing to listen to what we had in mind and our ideas. He delivered all of the images two days after the session in a really timely manner and we are really happy with the pictures. They turned out very well and pretty . I would recommend him to anyone !-
    Cici from Texas

GV Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 917.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,928.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• Anna Gomes Photo
    Anna Gomes Photo Wedding Photographers

Gonzalo Verdeja is a superb local Cabo photographer, achieving stunning images with a style that mixes photojournalism with spectacular portraits. He is also very reliable and knowledgeable, I highly recommend him.

• Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design
    Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Wedding Planners

An excellent choice in a photographer for your Los Cabos wedding.

• Los Cabos, See on map