Gustavo Cosmetics & Skincare

• Carla Pressley
  • Yani's Aesthetic

7 Reviews for Gustavo Cosmetics & Skincare

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2015

Gustavo did both my and my mothers makeup for my wedding on March 21, 2015. He did an amazing job for both of us. I cannot recommend him more highly. The makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day and night, he gave us lipstick and gloss to re-apply and his prices are completely reasonable. Also, he does not up charge for weddings or for the bride, prices for makeup applications are the same for everyone, but there is a discount if he does multiple people. Not only was my makeup perfect, but he is SO nice and I loved working with him!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Minh · Married on 05/03/2014

Gustavo did the makeup for me and my five bridesmaids on my wedding day and he did a FABULOUS job!! I could not have asked for a more perfect makeup artist! Gustavo came to us at our getting-ready location and went to work right away. He was initially supposed to be there with an assistant since there were six of us, but he was able to do all of our makeup in time for pictures, and the makeup was amazing! I had gone to several makeup artists for wedding trials because I did not want makeup that made us all look fake or like clowns; Gustavo more than blew the competition away. The makeup was just right for everyone, and the only re-application needed was a little lipstick here and there. I would like to keep Gustavo to myself as my own little secret, but he is too good to be kept under wraps - if he's available, I highly suggest that you ask him to do your wedding (or any other special occasion!) makeup!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

corinne · Married on 07/04/2010

Gustavo was amazing! I was a little nervous at first, because I have never had my makeup professionally done and I have seen brides that look totally fake. Gustavo made me look and feel beautiful, he gave me sexy yet naturally look that lasted all day. I highly recommend to all brides!

Sent on 09/09/2010

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gustavo Cosmetics & Skincare 1
    Large group discount
    Please ask us about our discounts for 4 or more persons! And discounted rates for a Senior Makeup artist to come to you during your wedding

• Sleepy Hollow Falls Church, 22044 See on map
    Location of (Gustavo Cosmetics & Skincare)