Gulfport Florist

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

• Y
    Yuen Y. Married on 09/24/2014
    We needed last minute bridal bouquet and we tried to email/talked to other florists in the area but nobody was as responsive as Gulfport Florist. We gave them a call and asked about the bouquets and then placed an order online just a few days before the wedding and the bouquet was delivered to our hotel front office right at the time we wanted it to come. The bouquet looked and smelled so good. It looked just like the picture they had on the internet and we totally adored it. You can't beat their price with such a great quality. We highly recommend Gulfport Florist to you.
  • User1672533 2+ years ago
    I planned a wedding from Pittsburgh and the owner of this shop really helped me throughout the whole process. He helped me over the phone pick the flowers to include in my arrangements. I had my friend put together my arrangements but bought the flowers by bunches/dozens through this shop. The day of pickup the owner gave me his personal cell phone if "in-case I needed him when the arrangements were not coming out". Fortunately I did not need to call him but I thought that was a nice gesture. He truly takes pride in his work and his knowledge of flowers is easily heard when discussing arrangements. I would definitely use this florist again.
  • User1142524 2+ years ago
    Kirk took our ideas and created beautiful wedding party flowers. He was very helpful at looking at our inspiration photos, and recreating them with flowers that would not only be available, but also be the most cost effective. Most importantly, he listened to us. My mother-in-law is allergic to pollen and many other vendors kept suggesting orchids because "they have no smell". Well, orchids still produce lots of pollen. Kirk immediately suggested high quality silk flowers that fit well with the rest of the bridal party. He really put our desires first and used his creativity to make them happen. Lots of other vendors made us feel pressured to fall into what they wanted. Oh, and Kirk's prices were far below any other flower vendor that we had talked to.

Deals

Gulfport Florist 1
Gift
Free Toss Bouquet when you purchase one of our wedding packages. Packages start at $150.00

1410 58th St S Saint Petersburg, 33707
7273281917
Location of (Gulfport Florist)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding