201 Saint Pauls Avenue, 1F, Allendale, NJ 07306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Greg Riccardi Productions

I shot my first wedding when I was sixteen and a half. That was just over 30 years ago, and since then I've shot another 2,000 or so!

Recording and archiving memories is in my blood. It's what I do!

Yes you need "an eye" for the great shots. Yes you need to deliver the highest quality productions. What I believe makes me different is that the second I walk in the door, I become family. Ask any photographer, DJ, band, or banquet manager... I love people and I have a unique ability to make those I meet feel very comfortable, very quickly.

I can give you hundreds of references. From brides and grooms like you, and from many other vendors in the business who have known me for decades. They will all tell you that I get everything. No matter where you turn, I'm there getting the poignant shots, the fun shots, the creative shots, and everything in between.

I would love the opportunity to speak with you about your awesome day, and what you feel you're looking for regarding video. I will take an extremely educational approach when discussing things with you. I'm very good at describing the entire spectrum of what's available out there regarding video, and where I fall in that spectrum.

Call me! (201) 424-5168. Looking forward to it!! :-) Greg

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

4 Reviews for Greg Riccardi Productions

Shaina · Married on 06/21/2019

Greg was great. He made us feel comfortable and was truly fun to be around for our special day! He had creative ideas, which we loved, and was very communicative even after the wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Greg Riccardi Productions's reply:

Hi Shaina!

Thanks for having me, and thanks for the great review:)). If you need anything in the future let me know!

All the Best,
    Greg
  • Frank

Frank Bruno · Married on 03/21/2019

Greg you did SUCH an amazing job at my 80th. birthday party!

Thank you Greg!
    Greg Riccardi videographer did a super job and saved me money by not having to hire a photographer for my birthday party. There were about 110 family, friends, and business associates at the gathering. Besides getting everybody on video, and I mean everybody, Greg sent me stills from the video so I could share them with everybody immediately. Who knows when, or if ever, all the people would get to see the video.

Greg knows the importance of capturing those moments that will happen only once and once only. Greg knows stills are easily sent out to everybody to look at over and over to remember that special time that happened last weekend or 10 years past. Everybody enjoys looking at pictures from events from the past and Greg knows this is important for all involved to have those pictures that bring back fond memories for years to come.

I’m telling all my friends having events to hire Greg for superior job with no need to hire an expensive photographer who will only duplicate what Greg does for one price.

Thank you Greg!

-Frank B

Sent on 03/21/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/23/2017

Let me tell you about Greg. He is so amazing. He was productive in asking me what my focus was for my wedding and he was able to make all of my wants come true! He was so professional and was so easy to talk to. I highly recommend him! Thanks for making my wedding day stress free Greg. I'm so glad I met you. You're such a wonderful person and a great videographer!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

• Ravello Banquets Mansion Weddings

It is my pleasure to be writing this endorsement for Greg. Greg is an exceptionally talented and unique artist who was a great passion for photography. He is 100% reliable, patient, humble, considerate, resourceful, incredibly hardworking, and stays positive and amiable no matter what happens. He is also an excellent communicator and troubleshooter with a wonderfully charming sense of humor, which makes him delightful to be around. Please contact this great professional.

• 856 Franklin Turnpike Allendale, 07401 See on map
    201-424-5168 (Phone number)
    Location of (Greg Riccardi Productions)