Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Greg Riccardi Productions

The Creative & Reliable Wedding Film Experts!

I shot my first wedding when I was sixteen and a half. That was just over 30 years ago, and since then I've shot another 2,000 or so!

Recording and archiving memories is in my blood. It's what I do!

Yes you need "an eye" for the great shots. Yes you need to deliver the highest quality productions. What I believe makes me different is that the second I walk in the door, I become family. Ask any photographer, DJ, band, or banquet manager... I love people and I have a unique ability to make those I meet feel very comfortable, very quickly.

I can give you hundreds of references. From brides and grooms like you, and from many other vendors in the business who have known me for decades. They will all tell you that I get everything. No matter where you turn, I'm there getting the poignant shots, the fun shots, the creative shots, and everything in between.

I would love the opportunity to speak with you about your awesome day, and what you feel you're looking for regarding video. I will take an extremely educational approach when discussing things with you. I'm very good at describing the entire spectrum of what's available out there regarding video, and where I fall in that spectrum.

Call me! (201) 424-5168. Looking forward to it!! :-) Greg

Full Feature Video (1)
High-Def Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)

Let me tell you about Greg. He is so amazing. He was productive in asking me what my focus was for my wedding and he was able to make all of my wants come true! He was so professional and was so easy to talk to. I highly recommend him! Thanks for making my wedding day stress free Greg. I'm so glad I met you. You're such a wonderful person and a great videographer!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Greg was awesome to work with - we were so pleased to have him as a part of our big day! He was very professional, but also felt like a friend/family member. Having a camera around you all day is not a natural thing, and Greg made us feel as if there was no camera there - most of the time we didn't notice him or he was interacting with us in the moment we forgot he was even filming. And his artistic eye is fantastic! We know we won't have the typical "wedding video" with Greg! Thanks again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 4/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Greg Riccardi Productions Pricing

SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 ENDORSEMENT
It is my pleasure to be writing this endorsement for Greg. Greg is an exceptionally talented and unique artist who was a great passion for photography. He is 100% reliable, patient, humble, considerate, resourceful, incredibly hardworking, and stays positive and amiable no matter what happens. He is also an excellent communicator and troubleshooter with a wonderfully charming sense of humor, which makes him delightful to be around. Please contact this great professional.

105 PROS I KNOW