Greg Hall and Company

Hartwell, South Carolina View map

Greg Hall & Company is a premier wedding and event studio servicing Georgia, North & South Carolina. We specialize in custom wedding florals, themed floral design, event styling, wedding rentals, one of a kind vintage rentals, linens, signature lighting and themed decor.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Paula H. Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent, the best around.

Greg was awesome to work with. My daughters wedding an absolute dream. The flowers and other decor were absolutely beautiful. The best around!
    Joe and Paula Haynes
  • Nicollette
    Nicollette Married on 11/17/2018
    Melissa Hall is such a thrill to work with! We have not had the wedding yet but I love working with her and I know weddings that she has done in the past. I have a good friend that has known Greg and his family since he was just a florist. They have always ensured great quality work and now Melissa makes weddings beautiful! I trust her vision and I'm giving her the reins with my wedding. I said, "Do what you want with it. I know you will make it gorgeous!" We went and viewed their inventory and she has come out to the venue to bring it to life. We are turning a real horse barn into a working wedding venue, and I wouldn't want anyone else to handle my flowers and decor.
    Cady N. Married on 11/10/2018

Fairytale Wedding

I live in Charleston, but wanted my wedding to be in my hometown, Abbeville. Three months prior to the wedding, I had to change reception venues. Greg Hall TRANSFORMED a vacant building into a fairy tale reception venue for my wedding!!! After meeting Greg the first time, I KNEW he was the one who could turn my vision into a reality. He saw my vision and quadrupled it into the most beautiful venue I have ever seen! The flowers, decor, EVERYTHING was over the top gorgeous! I am not just saying this because it was my wedding. I had so many compliments from regular wedding goers!! My wedding was PERFECT because of Greg and his team! It was so easy to work with him and Kathryn long distance also. They had three other brides on the day of my wedding, but I felt like I was the ONLY bride. I don’t know how they do what they do so efficiently!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lisa & Damon
    30 photos · 09/19/2020

996 Benson St. Hartwell, South Carolina, 30643
Location of (Greg Hall and Company)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding