Wisteria Gardens

$4k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$4k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Welcome to Wisteria Gardens! Our venue sits on 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds amidst several unique outbuildings. It is a private setting which makes your event all yours!

The 5,000 sf event barn is elegantly rustic with string lights and chandeliers. It holds the dressing room for the bride which was remodeled in 2020, indoor men's and women's restrooms, kitchen prep and cleanup areas and store room full of decorations accessible to you. We have a sound system with microphones as well.

The silo structure is the perfect spot for beverage service and social gathering with a propane fire pit nearby.

Our log cabin was built from timber off the property and is the "man cave" for the groom and his groomsmen to hang out in before the ceremony.

Additionally, there is a greenhouse turned into children's playhouse to entertain even the smallest guests. And barnyard chickens and Scottish Highland cows that love having company.

We can accommodate up to 200 guests, have parking on site and provide all the set up and break down of our tables and chairs as well as removal of garbage/recycling and assistance with post event clean up. Our goal is to allow you the opportunity to fully enjoy your day so we take care of some of the time consuming labor.

Find us just southeast of downtown Anacortes, two minutes off of highway 20 heading toward Whidbey Island.

We look forward to talking with you soon about your special event! For a free consultation, please contact us. Thank you!

Mike & Heather Carlson

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$5,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Chairs
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Anna
    Anna K. Married on 04/09/2022

Absolutely a-mazing

Heather and Mike are absolutely amazing, they answered every question as quickly as one could hope for and they were so accommodating to needs of us and our help we had cooking and helping out. If we had to do it again we would definitely still choose Wisteria Gardens

Wisteria Gardens's reply:

Anna and Alec! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience here and we wish you a lifetime of blessings in your marriage. - Mike & Heather
    Rebecca H. Married on 07/10/2021

Outstanding

We came and visited the property right before COVID and we fell in love right away, I knew it was the place we would say “I do” at as soon as I walked into the barn. It took our breath away. Heather and Mike are amazing owners, they really make you feel like family with their hospitality. Then during COVID Heather was on top of it all with keeping us informed of the changes or precautions we might have to make, but she kept us informed with everything! When one of our vendors wanted to come tour the venue, Heather was always so welcoming about it! They helped make our big day special from the time we pulled in at 9am they were right there to greet us, till we pulled out of the driveway at 10pm. I’m sad our special day at Wisteria Gardens LLC is done, but can’t wait to attend an event or hold another one there because we will be back. Thank you for everything Heather and Mike ❤️

Wisteria Gardens's reply:

Rebecca, you and Austin dealt with more than COVID the last year and I was so inspired by your strength and courage. Thank you for honoring us with hosting your wedding day here at Wisteria Gardens. You both looked like you were having the best time and I couldn't help but smile, seeing your smiles from ear to ear all night long! I hope we see you both again soon!
    Meghan I. Married on 12/05/2020

Accommodating, Helpful and Easy to Work With

Wisteria Gardens was a dream to work with! We started planning our wedding before the pandemic began. They were quick to respond, providing thorough responses to all my questions. Heather was very accommodating in taking time to measure tables, doors and floor space as I mapped out my wedding plan. She gave references for vendors and found names if she didn't have one for what I was needing. As the pandemic lingered on, Heather and Mike were very understanding and continued to roll with the changes. They not only were understanding but were encouraging and supportive throughout the constant struggle of navigating wedding planning through COVID-19.
    Location was perfect but I wasn't necessarily going for the barn feel. Heather worked with me on ways to give it a softer, more elegant feel. They have a myriad of wedding décor and are open to you using them in any creative way. Their tables, chairs and furniture are all top of line and of good quality. The outdoor portable heaters and firepit were going to be a saving grace for my large December wedding but unfortunately, I didn't get to use them since we had to cut our guest list to 30 people. The silo lounge also offered additional space for people to spread out and comfortably enjoy each others company. My husband is in LOVE with the log cabin where him and the groomsmen got ready. He said he might never come in the house if we had one on our property and that it gave just the right vibe to the guys for the day.
    I have worked as a Banquet/Event Coordinator and I will say Wisteria Gardens, Heather and Mike Carlson, are doing all the right things to offer a beautiful, comfortable venue for whatever event you are planning. We are going to do a big reception once we are able to have a large group together, there isn't anywhere else we would consider to host our party! Thank you Wisteria Gardens for making our day so magical! ~Meghan and Bill Havland

Wisteria Gardens's reply:

Dear Meghan & Bill, it was an elegant wedding and definitely magical the way your vision came to life. We were honored to share your special day with you and admire you for rising above the challenges and finding hope and joy in the simplicity of becoming husband and wife. We look forward to hosting your grand celebration with the time is right! God bless! Heather & Mike

Real Weddings

• Mikiah & Curtis
    22 photos · 05/26/2018

Pricing

14162 Gibralter Road Anacortes, WA, 98221
360-399-8237

Please phone for an appointment.
Location of (Wisteria Gardens)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding

Wedding Venues