Greenery Plus Florist

Greenery Plus Florist 3
Greenery Plus Florist 4
  • Lori

Lori Marra · Married on 11/17/2019

Executed my ideas PERFECTLY!

My mom and I were recommended to Greenery Plus through our Venue, Falkirk Estate and then had a chance to meet David at a bridal show.

I had only met with him and another florist, but ultimately went with him because his prices we’re much more reasonable for our budget.

It was extremely hard for me to express the vision I had for my flowers and I tried as best I could to explain exactly what I wanted to David. It was hard for me to give complete control to anyone with regards to my wedding, but he made me feel very comfortable I could leave it in his hands.

To be honest I was worried as to how they would turn out because I felt I hadn’t given the greatest explanation to what I had in mind. I felt like I was all over the place with my ideas and pictures from pinterest. It was hard to visualize what David and I had discussed.

Upon walking into my venue I was stunned that David had executed EXACTLY, and even better, what I had imagined in my head. The flowers were drop dead gorgeous. Everyone could not stop raving about them. The only disappointment I had was I was hoping to see him at the venue before I arrived to thank him in person but unfortunately they had left already after set up.

To be honest I was shocked when I initially started flower shopping for my wedding at how expensive it can be, and Greenery Plus is very reasonable compared to what I came across. But in my opinion the flowers were worth every penny and after seeing them I can see why they cost what they do.

David did an incredible job and I cannot thank him enough for creating my mish mosh of ideas into utter PERFECTION. My venue looked absolutely beautiful and every piece he created from the bouquets to the boutonnières were amazing.

Thank you!!

Greenery Plus Florist 5
    Greenery Plus Florist 6
    Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 10/19/2019

Exactly What I Wanted

Greenery Plus did a beautiful job on my flowers for my wedding. I had brought in some photos and David guided me through creating the look I wanted with great success. Everyone loved the groomsmen leaves and my bouquet was beautiful. Thank you so much for making everything so easy and smooth. If anyone else is considering flowers locally in Orange County, please consider Greenery Plus in Monroe.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Ali

Ali O'Connell · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful arrangements!

David at Greenery Plus Florist was a joy to work with and our flowers came out absolutely beautiful. Every meeting with him was enjoyable and he was incredibly easy to work with. He created his work exactly how I wanted it while adding his own touch that made the flowers look extravagant and so, so unique while still feeling natural, which is exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was out of this world beautiful (I got so many amazing comments on it), and David also created beautiful centerpieces, bridal party pieces, a decoration for the ceremony space, and numerous other pieces to make our wedding space perfect. David even delivered some flowers the Friday night before the wedding to my hotel for my hair stylist to use on Saturday morning. Little touches like that mean so much to us! My husband and I are so so happy that we went with Greenery Plus Florist for our flowers - everything was truly perfect. Thank you so much David!!

Greenery Plus Florist 7