Huntsville, AL 35806 Map · Phone number

About Green Tree Photography

Green Tree Photography takes pride in their "green," natural, fresh, and airy style. They are photographers who enjoy creating art using natural resources, natural lighting, and real people to produce beautiful photography. Green Tree is completely dedicated to their clients and strive to give you the best experience possible. It is their goal to give you a fresh, real, and unique experience.

~Jan & Chase

632ab33352d85cd0 1337106862050 201204240531
201204240073

16 Reviews for Green Tree Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

I could not be happier with the choice I made than that of our photographer! I am so in love with our images that we will forever cherish as memories. I am beyond grateful to have met such a passionate and talented, God fearing woman like Jan. She is professional, always happy and amazing at what she does! I would do it all over again just for her!!! :) we loved them!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't say enough about how pleased I was with my wedding and engagement photos that the lovely Jan and her team did. The most important thing to my husband and I when picking our wedding vendors was finding someone who could capture beautiful memories that we could look back on for years to come. Green Tree Photography did that and more.
    Going into having our engagement photos taken we were both very nervous because neither of us consider ourselves to be photogenic, but Jan made the session so much fun that we couldn't help but to smile and enjoy ourselves, which definitely showed in the pictures. The wedding photographs were even more amazing. Jan and Jamie were such a great pair. Everything was so organized that I didn't have to worry if something was going to be missed and we were just able to enjoy the day. I am so grateful that we met and chose them to capture our wedding memories. I would highly her recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Jan and her husband were amazing. I could not have picked a better photographer to shoot our engagement and wedding photos. She has a way with getting the best angles to make you look good and the pictures turn out gorgeous. She's a blast to work with, and I'd pick her as my photographer time and time again.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Green Tree Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Miss Susie Weddings & Events
    Miss Susie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Jan is so creative and has a sweet soul that brides love! She spends time capturing special moments and details.

• Modern Brides
    Modern Brides Wedding Dresses

Jan is such a wonderful person to work with, and team her up with Chase and wow, the fantastic duo! Their photography is exactly what the brides are asking for. To have a photographer really listen to what you want instead of doing what they want is rare indeed. You definitely will want to speak to Green Tree Photography for your wedding day needs!

• Decorous Dishes
    Decorous Dishes Wedding Rentals

Jan is innovative, creative and professional. She is a true people person and is able to capture the spirit of her client in her photographs. She accepts nothing less than perfection of herself and therefore would be a great choice to photograph your special day.

• Huntsville, 35806 See on map