Great Escapes Travel

HWY 92, Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Great Escapes Travel

Your Honeymoon and family travel specialist. We sell Disney, Sandals, Beaches, Cruises and more!

I am a National Travel Agent Professional, member of ASTA, CLIA, and OSSN. I am a certified graduate of
College of Disney Knowledge - been a regular Disney guest for 30+ years. Certified Sandals/Beaches specialist. Certifications in multiple cruise lines. I was bitten by the travel bug as a child and I haven't slowed down since.

2005
The big Mouse himself gave me my diploma :)
The big Mouse himself gave me my diploma :)
The best fireworks you'll ever see!
The best fireworks you'll ever see!
New Years Cruise on Majesty of the Seas
New Years Cruise on Majesty of the Seas
Our cabin has become a zoo!
Our cabin has become a zoo!

5 Reviews for Great Escapes Travel

Lindy · Married on 11/22/2008

Travel agent is not a complete word to describe all Susan helped me with. She will DEFINATELY go above & beyond what you think you want/need in terms of trying to book an event outside of your home town. We had emails & phone calls & excelent communication as she helped me plan my CRAZY Scottish themed wedding in the Bahamas. With about 30 people traveling from all accross the country, she knew exactly where & what everyone needed. Even when the hotel started to drop the ball she was right there to pick it up, run with it, & score. Everyone I spoke with said she was easy to contact & they felt they were taken care of. I can't wait to plan my next trip through her. I here she is VERY well versed in the "Wonderful World of Disney" so perhaps that will be our next stop. :-)

Oh... we also received GREAT information from her about a cruise we took & were VERY happy with her knowledge of the "inner workings" of how to cruise.

Amanda · Married on 10/31/2008

Excellent working with them, very professional and helpful

Mysti · Married on 09/14/2007

Very friendly and helpful. Offered options which fit our travel style and budget. Everything went perfectly and I could not have asked for more.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Great Escapes Travel 1
    Free Wedding Scrapbook Kit with Honeymoon purchase!
    What better way to remember your most special vacation than to scrapbook it? With every 5 night or longer Honeymoon or Destination Wedding booked with Great Escapes Travel - you'll receive a scrapbook kit as a thank you from us. Please mention code SCRAP when booking.
  • Great Escapes Travel 2
    Beaches BFF weekends
    Girlfriends looking for a chic weekend getaway need look no further! The Beaches Friends Forever (B.F.F) Getaway events are scheduled multiple times a year. Whether single, married, or simply looking to get away with the girls, the B.F.F Getaway will be sure to deliver fun, sun and the ultimate girls bonding experience. Friday night sleepovers? Pajama parties? Truth or dare games? Mani and pedi sessions? Gossip, gabbing, and all-out glamour? Hanging with the girls has never sounded so inviting! These weekends promise to be the ultimate hang-out time for girls, complete with a Bubbles & Bow Cocktail Party sponsored by Beringer; sunset Catamaran sail-away on the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea; beach yoga and seaside Pilates; Spice up the mood? Caribbean cooking class? learn how, then enjoy. A food & wine tasting session sponsored by Beringer. Island dance classes, snorkeling, or just jamming with your girls are all possibilities there. Call or email me!

• HWY 92 Acworth, 30101 See on map