Gray Harring

Dallas, TX View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Gray Harring is a professional photography company based out of Euless, Texas that specializes in wedding photography. Bryant Belknap, the person behind the lens, loves catching those fleeting, unpredictable moments that show who you are as a couple or person. His philosophy is that the best moments are caught, not made. Gray Harring will capture the joy, energy, and excitement of your big day so you can relive your special moments for a lifetime.

Products Offered

Bryant offers photography sessions for engagement shoots, wedding portraits, and wedding events. His styles include contemporary and natural approaches, as well as photojournalism. He also shoots on film for a classic look. Gray Harring schedules one event per day, and additional hours can be accommodated. He is willing to travel with you to multiple locations, or even to your destination wedding. Photo editing services such as hand-coloring are provided, with the final photographs being delivered as high-resolution digital files.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Laura
    Laura Married on 09/03/2018

it's in the little things

Bryant didn't need much directing to know what we wanted in our photos. We actually just got married so we haven't received the full list back yet, but I can guarantee you that the samples he sent are enough to know they are going to be amazing. Bryant knows when to take the photos that matter. Yes I wanted staged photos and those are great, but it's the candid photos that mean more to me than anything else, and they are STELLAR. Those are the ones I'll be framing and hanging on my wall... and I don't usually hang photos of people in my house! Bryant is amazing to work with, was a blast at the wedding... like seriously, every one of my guests loved him. He was on it and kept people moving in a nice way for the staged family photos. Bryant went above and beyond and I'm SO thankful he was willing to take my photos. He really knows what's important to capture on the day of the wedding even if I didn't. Definite professional.
    Nicholas Married on 05/26/2017
    Bryant did an excellent job for our wedding! He was very professional and the pictures were fantastic!
    Sarah Married on 10/15/2016
    Absolutely timeless images! We could not have been happier with how Gray Harring told our story. We would recommend to everyone who is looking for a photographer with excellence and beautiful creativity.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Dallas, TX, 76039
Location of (Gray Harring)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding