Grasetin Productions

Chatsworth, GA View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Grasetin Productions, located in Chatsworth, Georgia, specializes in wedding videography and photography. The company covers weddings throughout the southeastern region of the U.S., including Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, and Northern Florida. The team consists of a trio of friends, Chase, Grady, and Justin, who met in high school and had a shared passion for photography and videography. Their goal is to capture every moment of your big day through cinematic images and videos.

Grasetin Productions offers multiple packages at a variety of price points to fit a range of budgets. You can schedule both videography and photography services, allowing for a simple and easy booking process. Available videography services include:

• High-definition full-feature and highlight videos
  • Multiple cameras and angles
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Aerial drone footage
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Client revisions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Madison
    Madison J. Married on 08/07/2021

A Glimpse of the Best Day Ever

Chase and Grady were awesome to work with! I spoke with Chase a couple of times leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page about what I wanted and he blew my expectations out of the water. I wanted an extra clip added to the video after he sent it my way and he was so accommodating by adding it in for me. The video included so many special moments and it makes it that much easier to relive our big day over and over again. It was done beautifully and exactly what we wanted. Thank you for such a timeless treasure!
  • Sanita
    Sanita B. Married on 05/08/2021

Our moments were captured 馃挍

Grasetin Production鈥檚 team traveled all the way from Georgia to Gatlinburg TN to film our wedding! The level of professional and customer service was superb! After my wedding I was so bummed because my photographer did a bad job, I was so upset and anticipated if the videographers captured enough because the photographer was bossy and took too much of their time up. However, they SAVED the day! My husband and I have rewatched the video a thousand times! It was simply amazing and they even provided a custom engraved jump drive to add the icing on the cake! I couldn鈥檛 thank them enough for the wonderful experience they provided! If I could offer advice it would be to use them across the board for all of their services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Grasetin Productions Price Rates

Team

Chase Cloer
Chase Cloer
Owner, Videographer, Photographer

I'm Chase and I am a 22 years old. I have always enjoyed making films ever since I was a kid. I started out making films with my friends around the age of 10. When I got into high school I met my 2 future business partners who I operate with. We began making short films on YouTube and eventually carried our craft over to filming weddings where we are today. Now we run this business together and love every minute of it. I currently work full time as a polymer chemist and run Grasetin Productions on the side with hopes of eventually taking the business full time.

Grady Scott
Grady Scott
Co-Owner, Videographer

Grady has always had a passion for creating films and music. He started playing drums at the age of 6 and started playing with cameras a few years later. He is where Grasetin Productions all began. Grady is a Communications major with a Film Studies Concentration at Dalton State College and is a Videographer for Grasetin Productions.

Justin Franklin
Justin Franklin
Videographer

Justin Franklin is the Wildcard of Grasetin Productions. You never know what he will bring to the table but whatever it is, it is always something great. Justin has been creating films with Chase and Grady since highschool. He holds a bachelors degree in communications with a focus in film and is the lead content creator at Shorter University.

522 McEntire Circle Chatsworth, GA, 30705
Location of (Grasetin Productions)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding