Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

About Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

Florida's Trusted Entertainers Since 1985

You will be dealt with professionally, honestly and ethically from start to finish. Our business is built on word of mouth. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. ALWAYS!!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Naples

Follow Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. on

1607 Reviews for Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.

Microphones (197)
Disco Ball (11)
Projector (11)
Bilingual MC (7)
Karaoke (6)

Jason Tally, with Grant Hemond Assoc., made our wedding unforgettable! He knew EXACTLY how to read the crowd, and our guests were dancing before dinner was even served! He had so much energy behind the mic and there was not a second that there was a lull! His personality was also genuine, and we loved that about him! It was a constant dance party, and our day will forever be memorable because of him! We recommend him and Grant Hemond and Assoc., to be behind the mic on YOUR wedding day!! You will not regret it!!

XO Dani and Corey

Profile Picture Dani, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones

We used Grant Hemond to provide DJ devices for our wedding and LOVED IT. We had DJ Tony L. and would recommend him to anyone looking for an easygoing yet vibrant DJ. Everything was professional and the music was awesome! Five stars!

Profile Picture Telisa, 7/28/18, 1 Review

Photos

6 Photos

GHA PICS

6 Photos
220x220 sq 1515764240 39f11e39abf2d60e 1515764239 eae95c9e20567bde 1515764239160 1 2018 gha photo
220x220 sq 1417193486460 zh4a5365 cropmore
220x220 sq 1515683253 8e7a494c90aada89 1515683252 7e020a249a6d5116 1515683248342 1 2041200847  002
220x220 sq 1360176503035 270863180459141432873990n
220x220 sq 1450189902963 purple toned reception
220x220 sq 1450360561658 gha up lights

146 ENDORSEMENTS
I can’t say enough great things about GHA! They are a wonderful group of professionals who I highly recommend for all your party and wedding needs. We enjoy having you at Crescent Oaks CC

The best DJ's who create the best party for every party!

Grant Hemond's DJs are the friendliest people I have worked with. They not only make the couple filled with joy and amazing time at the wedding but also have great respect for the vendors. I cannot say enough good words about Grant Hemond and Associates. If you are having a wedding, a DJ is a must. And Grant Hemond and Associates should be your number one choice.

Each and every DJ will make your event Perfect!

I've been recommending Grant Hemond and Associates for at least fifteen years now. They are consistent, professional, and have never let me down. I know as a Wedding Photographer that if I have a GH DJ at my wedding, things will go smoothly, and there will be no issues. If that's not enough, Derica and I chose them to do OUR own wedding!

482 PROS I KNOW

Orlando, FL   See On Map
10751 Maple Creek Drive , Suite 102, Trinity, FL 34655   See On Map
727-376-8770 (phone)
M-F 9-5
Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. is a wedding DJ Company from Central Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Bradenton/Sarasota, and Orlando. Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. is a professional DJ Company that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry since 1985 specializing in DJ, emcee services, and lighting.