Gordon Sound / GS Events is a full service DJ organization with our exclusive and TOP DJ’s in Kitsap County. A convenient store location that offers professional DJ services with experienced personnel, reliable equipment, and DJ’s who want you and your guests to have fun.
We have extensive experience at all Kitsap County venues such as:
° Kitsap Memorial
° Island Lake
° Clearwater Resort
° Trophy Lake Golf & Casting
° Kiana Lodge
° Cedar Springs
° Port Gamble & Farm Kitchen
° Silverdale Beach Hotel
° Red Cedar Farm
° And many, many more!
What We Do:
· More than just a DJ company.
· We are a woman owned DJ and event service organization that knows what a bride wants and expects.
· You receive personal service with attention to detail.
· Professional DJ’s with professional attitudes. Always tasteful and classy.
· You pick the music and we play to you and your guests.
· We gladly accept requests. Our DJ’s bring thousands of songs to every event.
· You control the volume. Soft to loud, we can satisfy all.
· No cheese! No banners or self promoting at your wedding.
· Small Retainer. Credit Cards and payments gladly accepted.
· We are easy to reach! Silverdale store, regular business hours, emergency on-call 24-hours a day.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 88% of couples
Cheraya · Married on 03/15/2015
They kept the guests entertained and really did a great job. They were so much fun and catered to all of our needs. They did our ceremony and reception.Sent on 03/19/2015
Natalie · Married on 07/27/2013
Although some of my guests complained about the music selection I thought I got exactly what I paid for. I had a family wedding and I asked the DJ to keep it fun and play music that people like to dance to without it being overly inappropriate. The people I talked to at their office were so professional and helpful. They even let me mail in my contract and song selections instead of having a meeting in person when I had and emergency and had to care for a family member. They were so sweet to me and flexible and reliable. At the end of the night when the DJ was packing up his things all of my nephews were shouting "NOOO! NOOO! Auntie don't make him go!!" He played songs they requested after most of the adults had gone home and hula hooped with them. That really meant a lot to me because those kids had such a long day between all the events and he really gave them a treat at the end of the night. We all had a blast.Sent on 11/15/2013
Joyce · Married on 02/23/2013
The DJ was wonderful! Kept the wedding moving along beautifully and I did not have to worry about a thing! Music was the right level at all times and faded perfectly when it was supposed to! Have no worries choosing this group to be the DJ at your wedding.Sent on 04/30/2013
Gordon Sound Price Rates