This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Professionalism and Attention to Detail
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision

On WeddingWire since 2022

In an industry often associated with financial pressure and stress, we strive to curate an experience that prioritizes your enjoyment and comfort.

Our brand symbolizes the passion we invest in every detail, customizing our plans to meet our clients' specific desires. We stand by our commitment to providing exceptional quality and service that surpasses expectations.

It's important to acknowledge that the triumph of your event and your overall experience depend on more than just yourself, your partner, and our team. It truly takes a village and collaborative effort to make your dreams a reality. As such, we care about the success of your team of vendors just as much as our own.

Our ultimate goal is to curate an unforgettable experience and intoxicating memories in honor of your distinctive love story. We achieve this through creative collaboration, high quality service, meticulous attention to detail, and a steadfast commitment to our clients.

Our objective is to provide a genuinely stress-free planning journey and an event marked by absolute bliss.

Godoy Events offers a wide range of services to suit your unique requirements. From full-scale planning to day-of coordination, this company has a package to fit your budget and style. The event planners can organize everything from your rehearsal dinner right through to the wedding ceremony and reception. They can help you stay on track with timelines and to-do lists in the run-up to your special day. Vendor referrals are also available to ensure your wedding is serviced by reliable suppliers and businesses in the locality.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Alana and her team at Godoy Events are highly recommended by multiple reviewers for their wedding planning services. They are described as professional, responsive, and detail-oriented. Alana goes above and beyond to ensure that every aspect of the wedding is taken care of and runs smoothly, from coordinating with vendors to keeping the timeline on track. Reviewers also praise her calm and positive demeanor, making her a joy to work with on such an important day. If you're looking for a wedding planner who will make your dreams come true, Alana is highly recommended.

Review summary

Powered by AI

A
Andrea W. Sent on 12/27/2022

Extraordinary

My wife and I were hesitant to hire a wedding planner because our venue was a full service deal, but after hiring Alana, we knew that we made the best choice. The first planning call we had with her, my mom and cousin were with me and we were concerned about a few things we thought the venue would miss. But Alana reassured us that she’d reach out prior to the wedding and oversee these details on the day of. Before we got too far into the conversation, my mom and I couldn’t help but point out that she has this incredibly calming voice that made us all feel so secure and like we were in really good hands.
Jump forward to the day of our wedding and we couldn’t be happier we had her there. All of our guests made comments about her energy and how they noticed she was so on top of things. The issues we were worried about with the venue, she personally made sure to handle, and she even helped watch my nephew during the ceremony since he started crying and making a scene.
She took initiative on small decisions so that the venue staff didn’t need to ask us. Typically that would concern me, but she made all the right calls and really understood what we wanted.
I was thoroughly impressed at the way she anticipated things - there were small things that my family asked her to do and they were already done before they asked. There were some balloon decorations that were made for my niece who was celebrating her birthday the same day and we asked Alana to pop all the balloons after the event, not thinking to mention keeping the number ones… well we didn’t even need to mention it because she kept the numbers, packed them safely in the car with the rest of our decor, and even wrote a sweet note which we found after unpacking everything.
Stop thinking about it. Just book her. The thought and care that she gives to everyone she works with is incomparable. Alana - thank you for making our dreams come true!
A
Anuhea Sent on 02/26/2024
5 out of 5 rating

So happy I hired her! Best decision I made!

Hiring Alana and her team for day of coordination for my 315 person wedding was the best decision I made! We got in touch a few months before the wedding and ever since I signed the contract she was the biggest help! Communication was so easy with her, I could text, email, or DM her and she almost always got back to me immediately.

She did a great job of taking over my vendors once I handed over all their info. She made sure to get in contact with each one and continuously touch base with them to make sure all expectations were going to be met. During our walkthrough of the venue, there were some vendor contracts I was unfamiliar with and it was as if Alana studied the contracts because she knew all of the answers before I could even look them up in the contract.

We took a few hours to discuss the timeline/flow of the wedding and Alana made sure every little detail was listed and even down to the minute! All of the vendors were very impressed saying that she sent out the most detailed timeline they have ever seen! There was a surprise hula that I was doing for the groom and I forgot to warn the DJ before our meeting to not say anything about it, so I was fully expecting for the surprise to be ruined, however I didn’t know Alana had already let the vendors know not to say anything about it if the groom was present! Little things like this were such a big help and showed how much she was paying attention to things.

Alana and Alyssa were present for the setup of the venue the day prior which was great. Them being there allowed for my family to not have to worry so much about all the work that needed to get done. It was also nice they were there because they got to see what decor came out of what boxes, and how to put everything back at the end of the night. The reception hall looked absolutely amazing!

Our wedding reception went better than expected! My biggest worry was the timing of events, and we actually were able to get ahead of schedule, which meant more time to party! She constantly made sure my husband and I were taken care of with food and drinks, and also just our mental state too. There were some silly little hygiene things that were needed throughout the night and she had everything right there! Once the formal events happened and it was time to party, the team started to get decor that was no longer being used put away. That ensured we were cleaned up and out of the venue on time. It also made for the rest of the clean up to go very smooth.

To say the least, Alana and her team nailed our wedding day. Our vision and expectations were definitely exceeded! I highly recommend Alana and her team for any of your upcoming events!
J
Joanna C. Sent on 12/19/2023

Alana Wedding Coordinator

Alana made every dream about my wedding come true!! She truly did an amazing job helping throughout the day. To say it was help, is an understatement, she was constantly there when I needed her and even when I thought I didn't. She was professional, caring, task-orientated, and the best coordinator. Before the wedding she helped organize vendor list information, she was always a phone call away for any questions I had, and she caught things I didn't even think of. This made me feel at ease and peace knowing I was in good hands; this couldn't be truer than the day of the wedding. I was in the best of hands. Not only did she cater to myself and my groom, she fit right in with family and friend while still keeping her focus on us. Thank you Alana!!! Gratitude isn't enough!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

White Dress Cinema