Godoy Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Godoy Events is a wedding planning company based in San Diego, California, that services Southern California and beyond. Whether your special event is big, small, or somewhere in between, these experts can help you execute it perfectly. With careful attention to detail and numerous creative ideas, they will work hard to bring your dream vision to life.

Godoy Events offers a wide range of services to suit your unique requirements. From full-scale planning to day-of coordination, this company has a package to fit your budget and style. The event planners can organize everything from your rehearsal dinner right through to the wedding ceremony and reception. They can help you stay on track with timelines and to-do lists in the run-up to your special day. Vendor referrals are also available to ensure your wedding is serviced by reliable suppliers and businesses in the locality.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Antonio G. Married on 10/15/2022

Extraordinary

On the vendor side of events I wanted to give a shout-out to Alana and her new company. Every time I’ve worked with her she is exceptionally kind, organized, and helpful. She asks all the right questions prior to the event which makes my job way easier. There’s one event I did with her that honestly should’ve been chaos. I knew what was going on behind the scenes and there were vendors added at the last minute, vendors that didn’t have necessary equipment, and a higher guest count than projected. Alana stepped up and took care of everything and made it look easy. She stayed calm through it all and kept all the vendors on track with a smile on her face. The clients and guests couldn’t tell that there were so many fires that had to be put out because she didn’t miss a beat. Without alana, I don’t think we could’ve pulled that party off let alone call it a huge success.

Godoy Events's reply:

Hi Antonio! Thank you so much for the incredible review! It’s always a pleasure to work with you and I hope to enjoy more events with you very soon. You are a true professional and make all your events especially memorable for everyone involved.
    Andrea W. Married on 09/03/2022

Extraordinary

My wife and I were hesitant to hire a wedding planner because our venue was a full service deal, but after hiring Alana, we knew that we made the best choice. The first planning call we had with her, my mom and cousin were with me and we were concerned about a few things we thought the venue would miss. But Alana reassured us that she’d reach out prior to the wedding and oversee these details on the day of. Before we got too far into the conversation, my mom and I couldn’t help but point out that she has this incredibly calming voice that made us all feel so secure and like we were in really good hands.
    Jump forward to the day of our wedding and we couldn’t be happier we had her there. All of our guests made comments about her energy and how they noticed she was so on top of things. The issues we were worried about with the venue, she personally made sure to handle, and she even helped watch my nephew during the ceremony since he started crying and making a scene.
    She took initiative on small decisions so that the venue staff didn’t need to ask us. Typically that would concern me, but she made all the right calls and really understood what we wanted.
    I was thoroughly impressed at the way she anticipated things - there were small things that my family asked her to do and they were already done before they asked. There were some balloon decorations that were made for my niece who was celebrating her birthday the same day and we asked Alana to pop all the balloons after the event, not thinking to mention keeping the number ones… well we didn’t even need to mention it because she kept the numbers, packed them safely in the car with the rest of our decor, and even wrote a sweet note which we found after unpacking everything.
    Stop thinking about it. Just book her. The thought and care that she gives to everyone she works with is incomparable. Alana - thank you for making our dreams come true!

Godoy Events's reply:

Andi!! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! It was truly my pleasure to help on your special day. So much love for you, Christina, and your families! I will always remember your wedding and had such a great time celebrating all of you! Wishing you lots of love and a lifetime of happiness, Alana.
  • illustration stars

White Dress Cinema
5.0 out of 5 rating , 14 Reviews
· Wedding Videographers

6664 1/2 Amherst St San Diego, CA, 92115
Location of (Godoy Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding