Glossy

Abington, PA View map

Megan Married on 12/04/2015
    Cali is amazing!! Living in Colorado, I was unable to schedule a trial before my wedding in Philadelphia. Not a problem at all! She is experienced and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. My hair was exactly what I wanted, and it did not budge the entire night. Make up was flawless.
    Highly recommend!!
    Samantha Married on 10/24/2015
    Glossy Girl was great and I would recommend her to anyone in the Philly area for bridal services and/or other events! She was referred to me by a friend who had been in a wedding party where her services were provided. She was great stylist and those in my bridal party loved their hair! She was punctual, easy to work with and affordable...what more can you ask for. Will definitely be using her again for other events!
    Sarah Married on 09/12/2015
    There is no way that I could not write a review for this vendor, as it is well deserved!

If you are looking for flawless makeup and hair that stays perfect for your big day, then look no further! Cali does an amazing job of making you and your bridal party look amazing on your big day. I found her here on Wedding Wire and I contacted her after looking at many of the vendors on this site.

After seeing my wedding photos, all my friends want to have Cali for their wedding. Cali did not ask me to write this review for her (as some vendors offer discounts to clients who endorse them). She's just talented and I feel that she deserves this review.

Abington, 19001
Location of (Glossy )

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding