12943 NW 8 Terrace, Miami, FL 33182 Map · Phone number

About GloriaPelo

I am a make-up artist and hair stylist specializing in HD High Definition makeup for bridal events, weddings, engagement photo shoots, boudoir, destination weddings, serving South Florida, Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.

I understand the significance of your wedding day is, so I strive to please each bride above and beyond all expectations. From our first consultation, we will partner to achieve the very best look for you. My aim is to give each bride a fresh, clean, natural look while enhancing their natural beauty. When you walk down the aisle, you will feel radiant, confident and sexy.

For more about me and my work, please visit my websites:www.gloriapelobrides.com and www.gloriapelo.com

indian bridal makeup miami
Make-up and Hair by www.gloriapelobrides.com
Make-up and Hair by www.gloriapelobrides.com
grande
Tamara Cohen Cordinator by TCevents.com
make-up and hair by www.gloriapelobrides.com
Tamara Cohen Cordinator by TCevents.com make-up and hair by www.gloriapelobrides.com
Janeth Molina Bride.www.alainmartiez.com,www.rayromanfilms,

GloriaPelo 5
GloriaPelo 6
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing hair stylist & makeup artist!

Gloria Pelo was extremely patient and understanding during my hair trial in preparation for my wedding day. Her skills are fabulous and her team is just as talented as she is! My bridesmaids were extremely satisfied with the amazing work they did on their hair and makeup. My mom and I were also ecstatic, feeling like princesses all day and all night. Gloria’s high energy and vibrant personality kept my bridesmaids, mom, family members and I excited throughout hair & makeup on the day of my wedding. Thank you Gloria Pelo for your awesome skills, for videotaping my hair and makeup session on the day of my wedding and for going above and beyond to satisfy all my requests!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    GloriaPelo 7
    GloriaPelo 8
    GloriaPelo 9
    GloriaPelo 10
    GloriaPelo 11
    GloriaPelo 12

Alison · Married on 10/10/2015

After trying a few artists to do my makeup and hair for my wedding, another vendor recommended Gloria. The day of the trial I knew I had found the right one. When it comes to my skin and hair, I’m very picky, but she got my style and nailed the look that I wanted. She is a sweetheart work with, super professional, answers emails promptly, and most importantly, listened to what I wanted.
    On the wedding day, there were twelve of us for makeup and hair; there was no drama no stress. Gloria and her team made the entire bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous. I love what she did with my Mom’s makeup; she looked twenty years younger. My MOH, who models, was so in love with her look, she is booking Gloria for her wedding next year.
    Gloria and team you rock! Thanks for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Giselle · Married on 08/08/2015

Eres la mejor! Gloria is just AMAIZING. She did a fabulous job on my hair and make up for my engagement pictures in Miami, FL (Vizcaya). I love everything she did, she really knows what she's doing with no doubt. My make up was unbalibable and stayed in place all day & night long!!! She is a lovely person and treated me like home! I can't wait to see her again ;)

Sent on 03/28/2015

GloriaPelo FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 54.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 81.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 52.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 159.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 89.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 77.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 54.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• Nancy Porras Make Up & Hair Artistry
    Nancy Porras Make Up & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gloria Pelo and I have met several times and even though we have not have the pleasure to work together yet after a couple of attempts, she is someone with a vast experiencein the industry at many levels, that she just spills out and shares with everyone her gift, plus the amazing product of her artistry is something that I look up to. Some day!

• CREATIVE LIGHT STUDIOS
    CREATIVE LIGHT STUDIOS Wedding Photographers

Very professional and beautiful artist!

• Ever Clear Productions
    Ever Clear Productions Wedding Videographers

We love Gloria! She truly is the guru of brides. She really listens to her brides and caters to their wants and she brings outs the best in each of them.

• 12943 NW 8 Terrace Miami, 33182 See on map
    3052250497 (Other Phone Number)