1901 Ford Drive, Cleveland, OH 44106 Map · Phone number

About Glidden House

Stately, authentic and historic, the Glidden House lends itself to your classic, elegant nuptials.

A French gothic mansion built in 1910, the Glidden House is history reincarnated as a Cleveland boutique hotel, perfect for idyllic weddings, receptions and events.

With 60 luxury guest rooms and suites, beautiful indoor venues and outdoor grounds that host up to 150 guests, the iconic Glidden House is an excellent choice for a Cleveland wedding.

catering
catering

9 Reviews for Glidden House

• Jessica

Jessica Tinfina · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding reception

Glidden house is a beautiful wedding/reception place- it is gorgeous and really fit my theme and what I was going for. The coordinator there is fantastic!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Liz · Married on 07/29/2017

Obviously I'm biased...but I can't even express with words how happy I am that we went with the Glidden House. The venue is BEAUTIFUL and has an intimate feel (but can fit 150). It's close (walking distance) to so many fun museums and restaurants (which our families, who traveled from out of town, really appreciated). Carrie (the event coordinator) seriously made our wedding day (and everything leading up to it) SO easy...I didn't worry at all. Yes, really. And Billy the bartender was EVERYONE'S best friend. He did a great job entertaining guests and having fun with them, all while keeping things under control (but trust us, people enjoyed themselves). So incredibly happy with the Glidden House. Just tour it and you'll know it's magical.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sonia · Married on 07/08/2017

The best decision I made in regards to the wedding (other than my husband) was choosing this venue. Carrie, the event coordinator, was amazing she went above and beyond for me on our special day. The whole Glidden House staff was kind and helpful and made sure everything was perfect on our wedding. They truly are amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2017