Pricing information

Ceremony
$2,000 starting price
Bar service
$55 per person
These prices are available for the months of April through December. These prices are available for the months of January through March.

Do you want more pricing details?

Stately, authentic and historic, the Glidden House lends itself to your classic, elegant nuptials.

A French gothic mansion built in 1910, the Glidden House is history reincarnated as a Cleveland boutique hotel, perfect for idyllic weddings, receptions and events.

With 60 luxury guest rooms and suites, beautiful indoor venues and outdoor grounds that host up to 150 guests, the iconic Glidden House is an excellent choice for a Cleveland wedding.

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
92% Recommended by couples

1 User photo

David
David H. Sent on 11/01/2021

Phenomenal service, beautiful venue

The Glidden House is beyond special. It's historic, elegant and warm. Perfect for Edward and I as we were wanting our wedding in a mansion because we love architecture and all things home! Event Director Carrie, Coordinator Jennifer, Bartenders Tony and Lisa went above and beyond to give us the most special and personal wedding day we can ever imagine. We will forever keep Glidden House in our hearts and return often as guests!
Jessica
Jessica T. Sent on 08/25/2019

Wedding reception

Glidden house is a beautiful wedding/reception place- it is gorgeous and really fit my theme and what I was going for. The coordinator there is fantastic!
L
Liz Sent on 09/11/2017
5 out of 5 rating
Obviously I'm biased...but I can't even express with words how happy I am that we went with the Glidden House. The venue is BEAUTIFUL and has an intimate feel (but can fit 150). It's close (walking distance) to so many fun museums and restaurants (which our families, who traveled from out of town, really appreciated). Carrie (the event coordinator) seriously made our wedding day (and everything leading up to it) SO easy...I didn't worry at all. Yes, really. And Billy the bartender was EVERYONE'S best friend. He did a great job entertaining guests and having fun with them, all while keeping things under control (but trust us, people enjoyed themselves). So incredibly happy with the Glidden House. Just tour it and you'll know it's magical.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding

Wedding Venues